Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 01:45 PM   #29

Broad, but very tender shoulders. Pat, have you thought about getting him some pads?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-06-2005, 01:50 PM   #30

No need....most the rooms in the house are paded!! (Tom that is)..(I've just figured out how to use the happy faces in case you were wondering)!

Pat of

2004 DSDP 3807, 370HP Spartan
Old 10-06-2005, 02:38 PM   #31

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by safcrkr:
Hey where is everybody ? I know several family members(boomers) have mentioned visiting other web site forums,that's o.k.,but,i miss the Florida Boomers here, lovingly "bashin' " one another.
Some of us Boomers still have to work for a living.Suppose to get our RV out of shop tomorrow may just drive up the road about 5 miles to SEASONS in THE SUN spend Saturday night and make sure everything is OK.Did you guys get moved and settled in yet?
Later Jim

Ralphie </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 10-06-2005, 02:50 PM   #32

[QUOTE]Originally posted by safcrkr:
Hey Pat,and others,like me who are confused of the goings on.
Seems some of the Boomers are unhappy with the Irv2 administration who does not get paid for their efforts nor do they charge a fee to the membership.Thus,they are trying to convince ALL the Boomer Family to move to the "other"site.That's their priviledge,However,i choose to remain A FLORIDA BOOMER,parking at Irv2.As we've often agreed,we have no rules.We've made some GREAT friendships here.And,i hope we can remain as a BOOMER FAMILY.
Ralphie I don't think the Boomers have gone any where.If you look they are all around some of us have ckecked the other site out and I like it but also like it here to.I almost forgot what happen to them GATORS last weekend????
Later Jim
Old 10-06-2005, 02:59 PM   #33

Yes Jim,we got moved.Whew....lots o work!
Old 10-06-2005, 03:00 PM   #34

Cheri,
Your competition Princess is named "Princessbuttercup"!! She was back on line somewhere.

Pat of

2004 DSDP 3807, 370HP Spartan
Old 10-06-2005, 03:01 PM   #35

I think my GATORS .."stunk it up" last week.But, they'll be back.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:26 PM   #36

Mississippi State is 0-3 in the conference. That should give them a chance to rebuild their confidence this week.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:57 PM   #37

This is more like it. I can feel the love. a good dose of warm fuzzies is good for the soul. Will probably go to tropical Palms next week and then ramble around somewhere till the Tampa Rally. A friend is not a person taken in by sham; a friend is a person that knows ALL your faults, and dosen't give a da_m.....Bill

2003 Fleetwood Discovery 39s Saturn LS2
Old 10-06-2005, 04:16 PM   #38

Hi Ralphie,
Heard everything went well with the wedding. I hope you both have gotten rested up after all the partying. I was in SC last week and did not have a chance to get on the computer for over a week.
I am just catching up with the Boomer's now.

I spoke to Driver when I was in Myrtle Beach. They have moved to Conway SC which is very near my son's. They are having a house built there. They were staying at a campground very near but was so busy did not get up to see them. Hopefully will see them on the next trip. There was a Good Sam's Rally at the park and there were about 400 or more at the rally.

Bill we were wondering if you were still going to Tropical Palms. We were kind of planning on going. Let us know if and when you are going.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:47 PM   #39

Yippee, the Florida Boomers are back on-line. Don't stay away so long next time. We all missed each other!

Others must have missed us too, judging from the number of "hits" on this thread alone.

Yes, Xeroid, we can feel the love!

Old 10-06-2005, 04:58 PM   #40

Larry, you are a noble royal subject to understand the voice issue.

Thank you for trying to clarify what I've been trying to clarify for years. I hear voices.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry, NW4W:
The confusion seems to be getting worse. Pat speaks to Cheri and she thinks it is Tom. I don't understand why she doesn't recognize Pat's voice. I guess that is the right of a Princess. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 10-06-2005, 05:25 PM   #41

Ron says that sometimes you even hear them when they aren't there. That's a gift, I think. Most people don't hear when there are voices.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:30 PM   #42

Hi everyone Vectrola here I don't care if people visit other sites, I just want us to be able to meet up together and know were to meet up???
Closed Thread