Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-21-2007, 12:21 AM   #1

Didnt catch the last 2 innings of the Yankees and Red Sox

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-21-2007, 12:21 AM   #2

Didnt catch the last 2 innings of the Yankees and Red Sox

Old 04-21-2007, 03:20 AM   #3

an excellent 8th inning by the sox! Crisp finally hit one out of the infield, Sox come back to win with a 5 run 8th, Sox 7 Yanks 6

debbiejohntaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:20 AM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Enjoy it while you can, there are 17 more games and the facts are the facts.

The Yankees have the advantage in the all-time series with a record of 1,060-879 (.547) through the 2005 season.

The Yankees also hold lopsided advantages in World Series Championships (26to 6) and American League pennants (39 to 11).

In the playoffs the clubs have squared off three times, the Yankees winning two times, and the Red Sox once.

Is there any truth to the rumor that they will wear battery packs tonight and light up their earrings and complete the Christmas tree look?
ParTheCourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 06:27 AM   #5

Nor'easters Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frankie:
Didnt catch the last 2 innings of the Yankees and Red Sox </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why you jokester you
Old 04-21-2007, 12:13 PM   #6

Gee......just rain on our parade why don't you, you had the game won with your ace on the mound,
I even admit that the Yankees are the the best winning percentage organization in sports history and will be for quite some time if not ever, one thing a Yankee fan will never admit is that the Red Sox played a good game. they need to pull out the history stats to take a little bit of happiness away.

Old 04-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #7

Mid Atlantic Campers
What Game ???

2007 National RV Pacifica 36'
Jestme13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 05:21 PM   #8

Nor'easters Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> one thing a Yankee fan will never admit is that the Red Sox played a good game. they need to pull out the history stats to take a little bit of happiness away. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, you can't speak for all us Yankee Fans ! I heard it was a good game. I assume the Red Sox made the most touch downs?
Old 04-22-2007, 12:57 AM   #9

Most field goals Doris !!.Mike ,stats dont matter,its what happens in each individual game.I will continue this ,after I pick up my broom ,ya know after the game today.

Old 04-22-2007, 02:59 AM   #10

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Typical, win a game or two by a run or two on your home field against a team with a depleted roster and you sox fans:

Post it

Have a parade

Want to be patted on the back for a "good game"

Suppose you'll want a new broom if they sweep it

Frankie, and debbiejohn. What do you want to put up on the season? I've got two bottles of N.Y.S. wine, you name the type.

Doris you got it right, kicking the name of the game. In the end we'll put a
on em.
ParTheCourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:59 AM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Hey, you can't speak for all us Yankee Fans ! I heard it was a good game. I assume the Red Sox made the most touch downs?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doris, you heard it was a good game?.....You didn't watch?...the best rivalry in sports? well except for a Patriots vs Jets game.

I made sure I had all my "honey do" items done so that I could watch, thank goodness it was a 4pm start.

Old 04-22-2007, 03:18 AM   #12

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Frankie, and debbiejohn. What do you want to put up on the season? I've got two bottles of N.Y.S. wine, you name the type. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take this friendly wager, prefer a Cabernet Sauvignon.
If I (we) lose I'll pick up a bottle for you from our local winery

http://www.jedwardswinery.com/

As far as needing a pat on the back, no thanks just looking for some mutual respect, I personally love a person who is passionate about thier team. losers or winners.

Here's to a great season of Baseball, and since your into history and stats, Sox usally play well before the all star break, and then well you know history... .....oh and don't forget, who had a depleted pitching staff last year?....take it in stride, no need for excuse's you can pay us back next weekend on your home turf.

Old 04-22-2007, 03:31 AM   #13

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by debbiejohntaffy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Hey, you can't speak for all us Yankee Fans ! I heard it was a good game. I assume the Red Sox made the most touch downs?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doris, you heard it was a good game?.....You didn't watch?...the best rivalry in sports? well except for a Patriots vs Jets game.

I made sure I had all my "honey do" items done so that I could watch, thank goodness it was a 4pm start. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talk about the Pats,Karen and I went to the Jets home to see them play,I got to say , There were a few of us fans there ,we won and we didnt get mugged on the way back to the parking lot.Jets fans are alright in my book.

Mike keep the wine,I drink Jack.I was just having a little fun,didnt mean to get you worked up .

Old 04-22-2007, 04:49 AM   #14

I agree Frankie, just having some good fun no harm intended

Looks like spring has finally arrived in New England, time to wash and wax the truck and 5th wheel!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

« ready | Super Show »