Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-30-2005, 05:40 AM   #1

Nor'easters Club
We are back on the road! We picked up our truck from the shop a couple of weekends ago and immediately headed out for Association Island for the weekend. The truck looks almost as good as new and towed well. Of course we got the truck back just in time for me to rotate back into my weekend shifts. Oh well!

Liked the Island and would go back to see the work in progress. We have already scoped out potential sites for next time.

See you at turning stone.

Brett
LuceGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-30-2005, 05:40 AM   #2

Nor'easters Club
We are back on the road! We picked up our truck from the shop a couple of weekends ago and immediately headed out for Association Island for the weekend. The truck looks almost as good as new and towed well. Of course we got the truck back just in time for me to rotate back into my weekend shifts. Oh well!

Liked the Island and would go back to see the work in progress. We have already scoped out potential sites for next time.

See you at turning stone.

Brett
LuceGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 06:56 AM   #3

Nor'easters Club
Glad you are still able to get in some camping. Isn't Assoc Island just beautiful. Did you read on the net all of their background? They have certainly been pouring the bucks into that campground. Eventually it will be a really high rating place...and it's getting close to it already. We have an acquaitance that lives on the road in, and the neighbors have made each stop a difficult one for the owners, because of course they don't like the traffic. They've ended up putting a lot of money into stuff you don't see, but it won't be long at the rate they are going, that it's up to full speed. We hope to get back again next year.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:51 AM   #4

Congratulation Brett & Andres. Glad you're mobile and camping again.
TTT1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:35 AM   #5

Accidents do tend to be a PIA,but ya got it back and thats all that matters.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 01:03 PM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Brett,
I hope your truck is better than new!!!! Take a weekend off and go enjoy, I am sure you need it!

2 Boys & My Pups
NYMoose "Lenny" is offline   Reply With Quote