Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-07-2006, 02:48 PM   #1

Capt Bud has arrived here in Brooksville Fla yesterday. We spent some time today touring the campground pool and the fishing pond, in my golf cart. Guess I'll have to show him a few things, do not tell him that i told you he was fishing with no bait. He can fish right from his site, he also got a few pictures of the alligator behind his MH. Careful with the dogs Bud. He played a joke on me by taking my propane tank from the roadside where it was waiting to be filled. It was reported stolen by a fellow camper, he was being chased around the campground as though it was stolen. Reported to the office and maintance to be on the look out. He got quite a suprise when he came back with it. About 10 people were waitng for him, we had a good laugh on him. Vet Man
Vet Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-07-2006, 02:48 PM   #2

Capt Bud has arrived here in Brooksville Fla yesterday. We spent some time today touring the campground pool and the fishing pond, in my golf cart. Guess I'll have to show him a few things, do not tell him that i told you he was fishing with no bait. He can fish right from his site, he also got a few pictures of the alligator behind his MH. Careful with the dogs Bud. He played a joke on me by taking my propane tank from the roadside where it was waiting to be filled. It was reported stolen by a fellow camper, he was being chased around the campground as though it was stolen. Reported to the office and maintance to be on the look out. He got quite a suprise when he came back with it. About 10 people were waitng for him, we had a good laugh on him. Vet Man
Old 03-07-2006, 03:47 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
The law is after the CAPT. "007"
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 03:59 PM   #4

Ha ,Bud.The joker has become the jokee ,or something like that.You guys retire and become preteens again.Oh the agony of having to work for a living

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 04:10 PM   #5

Soon the UNDIES will be on the front of his MH, for those who remember them from Normandy Farms. Vet Man
Old 03-07-2006, 04:34 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
We'll be in Orlando with MikeT from the 15th to the 18th and then we're going over to the Rally Park in Seffner on the 18th until the 22nd.

We're baaaack!
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 04:50 PM   #7

Nor'easters Club
I would have liked to see the look on his face when they "questioned" him about the missing propane tank LOL!
Old 03-07-2006, 04:52 PM   #8

Nor'easters Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DriVer:
We'll be in Orlando with MikeT from the 15th to the 18th and then we're going over to the Rally Park in Seffner on the 18th until the 22nd.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Is this Mike T's maiden voyage with his new motor home? His practice for retirement? Hope all goes well, and you have a nice trip down. Our two neighbors just pulled in yesterday after spending the coldest months in the Keys. Sad to see the trailers back already..but happy to know sprint must be on the way if they are back!
Old 03-07-2006, 05:05 PM   #9

When he pulled up and took out the tank ,people were riding the park looking for the tank. The office had been notified and all. He got to meet all of my friends at once. Funny part was I was not even home it was over when I got back. Someone had even borrowed keys to golf carts to go looking for the tank. The undies will appear soon. Vet Man
Old 03-08-2006, 12:50 PM   #10
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hey Bud,

You be careful down there in Fla they take there Law & Order a lot more serious then up here in NJ!! Also if you need me to come bail you out let me know, I need a reason to take the MH to Fla, and don't worry I will bring my cousin Vinnie with me !!
Old 03-09-2006, 04:55 AM   #11

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Glad to hear he's getting back to normal. Al's right, these Boomers will have him walking the plank into that crock pond. How's Ruth doing?
ParTheCourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 04:35 PM   #12

When you attend the next rally with Capt Bud, beware of the undies. He is looking for somplace to hang them, as they are now his. He arrived back to his MH after dark last night. He said he and Ruth just sat in the car and laughed. Ruth has resently gotten out of hospital with Pnuemonia, she seems to be doing ok. Bud and I are going to a big flea market tomorrow. Vet Man

Vet Man
Old 03-09-2006, 06:50 PM   #13

Nor'easters Club
Is he looking for a flea to fit the undies?
Old 03-12-2006, 03:51 PM   #14

Hi all, Capt Bud and Ruth are leaving Brooksville Fla tomorrow morning. They are heading home with plans to spend some time in Georgia at the Navy Base. We enjoyed their say here with us in Brooksville. "Carry-on"
Vet Man