Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-13-2005, 05:51 AM   #15

Thanks Rich & Kay, I talked with Rick last night and between him and post from others that have been there we feel better. We'er looking forward to the national and meeting a lot of new friends.
TTT1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-13-2005, 09:53 AM   #16
Moderator Emeritus

Tiffin Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Hi Tom,

I just noticed your post with your site number. I think we'll be your neighbor for the rally. We are on site 31/37, but I'm not sure of the numbering system so I don't know which side.

Maybe Mike will be able to post a map now that he's there. In any case, we'll make sure things work out fine.

Looking forward to meeting you

Joe
Old 06-13-2005, 11:16 AM   #17
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Tom, you will get alot of negatives from that site thats the nature of the beast, alot friendlier here. --"007"
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 12:14 PM   #18

Nor'easters Club
Hey..a lot of us post over there too ! It's just that there are a lot more people posting over there, and you are more likely to hit someone with a bad experience. We've had some here that haven't liked a campground I love. I think we just have to understand, that not everyone likes the same thing
I'm going more for the people who will be there than the campground.
Old 06-13-2005, 12:38 PM   #19
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joe-K:
Maybe Mike will be able to post a map now that he's there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Richard posted a map of the CG in the National threads. AND Yes! I'm here now and we're ready and willing to answer questions.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 01:46 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
I an you an others have post there and other sites also, but we all return to irv2. --"007"
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 01:54 PM   #21

Nor'easters Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I an you an others have post there and other sites also, but we all return to irv2. --"007" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I like both sites and the people at both. It's not about coming back to one, I like both. I just went on a rally with the other site..about 50 rigs, and about 20-25 percent were also IRV2ers, and many have already signed up for next years rally. Nice people on both sides. Both sites have been friendly and had good answers when I've had questions. There's room for both.
Old 06-13-2005, 02:08 PM   #22

The big difference is that this site is run by RVers for RVers. RV.net is owned and operated by Affinity Group. If you post there about other sites, like this one, there is a good chance it will be deleted. So apparently they don't think there is room for both.
TTT1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 02:26 PM   #23

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Right on, Doris

See you at Deer Run next year !!!!
MikeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 02:33 PM   #24

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike T (miket):
Right on, Doris

See you at Deer Run next year !!!!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We are signed up also for next spring. I post there as well.It is a bigger forum board and you tend to get more responses to posts.At least I do. There is room for both and others as far as I am concerned.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 02:45 PM   #25

Nor'easters Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TTT1953:
If you post there about other sites, like this one, there is a good chance it will be deleted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I guess I just don't see the need to say one site is better than the other (and I'll stick up for IRV2 also, if need be..oh, I think I did at that rally LOL!). I like them both. And if a mod were to delete a post saying the other site isn't as friendly, or whatever, that wouldn't bother me either I know a lot of websites would prefer another site not get "pushed" on their broadband cost. Those rules don't bother me. I was just commenting that many of the people who post on this board, also post on that one..so there are a lot of friendly people on both. I might of seen you over there
Old 06-13-2005, 03:36 PM   #26
Moderator Emeritus

Tiffin Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DriVer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joe-K:
Maybe Mike will be able to post a map now that he's there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Richard posted a map of the CG in the National threads. AND Yes! I'm here now and we're ready and willing to answer questions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Mike,

The map that was posted earlier is last years map and doesn't show the numbering of the new sites. I thought it might be helpful for folks to know the numbering sequence of the new sites so they could figure out who they are near.

ps...sorry I started to edit your earlier post by mistake
Old 06-13-2005, 03:48 PM   #27

25 is at the entrance end. 26 is next, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 are along the side where there are sites 7,8,9,etc. 32 is toward the Sycamore site.
Then it comes back to the entrance again in front of the other sites, 37,36,35,34,33. These sites are right were the "parking lot lines" are, but not as far to the entrance. I hope you understand this. There are roads along the back of the sites and the front of the sites. Draw it on paper. MAybe it will help.

DH (Larry) <><
Allegro Happy is offline   Reply With Quote