Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-30-2005, 08:01 PM   #29

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
OK, I changed your name again !!!!
I'd need to know about a week in advance for a few more, but it would be best to know by the end of the first week of Feb, about the 4th ---
MikeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-07-2006, 07:07 AM   #30

Nor'easters Club
bump
Jersey Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 03:43 AM   #31

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Well, we aren't going to be able to make it again this year. George will be traveling that weekend and it's too far for me to drive down by myself. I can't believe we are going to miss another gathering. But we will see you all in Cape May!
Old 01-09-2006, 11:39 AM   #32
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hey Lynn & George,

Sorry the two of you will not be able to make the Ivanhoe, but real Happy you will be in Cape May!!
Old 01-14-2006, 05:32 PM   #33

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Looks like we haven't added anyone in a while --- see y'all at the breakfast !!!
MikeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 05:32 AM   #34

Nor'easters Club
Hello,

Brett and I do hope to go, but Brett's still working on getting the time off.
Frankie, last time we stayed at a hotel that was connected to a Mexican restaurant, there was blood on the bathroom wall and a drug raid (at least the men in the hall with guns told our friend they were the police). Should have known something was not quite right when I ordered a Coke at the restaurant and they asked "Mexican coke?" So we are looking at the Red Roof Inn this trip.
LuceGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 05:56 AM   #35

**** ,that sounds like quite a scene.I assure you the residence inn is in a great location near,not connected to a Mexican rest.I think all the motels mentioned all have merit.We go to residence mainly because it was the first place we stayed when out there and love the rooms.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 08:59 AM   #36
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Well I sure hope there is no "blood on the bathroom wall and a drug raid " I go away to forget about work,LOL!! Looking forward to seeing everyone and haveing a great time see you all in about 62 days !!!
Old 01-15-2006, 09:09 AM   #37

Nor'easters Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AL:
Looking forward to seeing everyone and haveing a great time see you all in about 62 days !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Al, you may miss us all..I think it's more like 34 days LOL!
Brett & Andrea, did you have any luck finding the Red Roof Inn for less than $55.99 plus taxes?
Old 01-15-2006, 12:27 PM   #38

Nor'easters Club
Hi Everyone

Andrea we stayed at the Red Roof Inn last year,as did Doris and Gil. The rooms were nice,clean and comfortable.

We are staying at the Residence Inn this year because we are arriving early and We think we will have time to use the pool.

Looking foward to seeing everyone.
Jersey Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 03:04 PM   #39

Nor'easters Club
When I made our ressies, I was told it was totally refurbished..I thought it was fine last year. Price is right. We'll only be there Saturday - Sunday.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Andrea we stayed at the Red Roof Inn last year,as did Doris and Gil. The rooms were nice,clean and confortable.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-16-2006, 03:25 AM   #40
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Sorry Doris I meant to say 32 days, since I don't count the day I post or the day I get there! Also since folks get there on different days is why I use about! Still looking forward to seeing everyone in about 31 Days !! ROFLMAO
Old 01-17-2006, 02:45 PM   #41

Nor'easters Club
Al, I wouldn't pick on you for a few days off..but you said 64 days.. by then, we would all be gone (it would be mid March) and the show would be over LOL! You'd be all by yourself!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AL:

Sorry Doris I meant to say 32 days, since I don't count the day I post or the day I get there! Also since folks get there on different days is why I use about! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-18-2006, 01:44 PM   #42

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Reservation made at Red Roof in for Thursday to Monday.
I have always wanted to look around the springfield area and this is a good opportunity to do just that and to visit with good poeple on top of it.

06 33' winnebago Voyage 33V
Lone Star is offline   Reply With Quote