RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-15-2008, 08:51 AM   #1

Nor'easters Club
Looks like my grandboys want to go to LGRV for a couple/few days. Looking at July 8-10 or 11th if they have openings. Anyone else want to spend some time there?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-15-2008, 08:51 AM   #2

Nor'easters Club
Looks like my grandboys want to go to LGRV for a couple/few days. Looking at July 8-10 or 11th if they have openings. Anyone else want to spend some time there?

Old 06-15-2008, 09:06 AM   #3

Doris, would have liked to join you and the Grandkids , but we are in a local State Park for that week,including the 4th. I need to stay close to home this summer,work is scarce,so need to be here everyday. Its getting harder and harder to get into these parks,both state and places like lake george unless you book in the early spring.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:03 AM   #4

Hey Frankie, where you headed for the Fourth? We've been at Harold Parker all week, first time here and it's great! Saw a Bald Eagle on Thursday!
Tom in Salem, MA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 04:08 PM   #5

Nor'easters Club
For the 4th, we will be at Howell's in Arlington Vt. Just a small campground. We are there Thur - Sunday, with a fireworks show and pot luck on Friday (Lynn, if you are reading this, note change of schedule)
Old 06-20-2008, 06:06 PM   #6

Nor'easters Club
Hi Doris

Wish we could join you but unable to getaway. We have two Weddings in July
Jersey Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:52 PM   #7

We will be in Lake George mid August and then to Ocean Lakes, SC in Third week of August...taking our daughter down to Costal Carolina College in Myrtle Beach.Hope you are all doing well....haven't been around boards in awhile and have not made a rally in a bit.

Jim and Debbie
Old 06-24-2008, 03:48 PM   #8
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jim hutch:
...and then to Ocean Lakes, SC in Third week of August... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Jim, We'll be here.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:43 PM   #9
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Hope you all have a good time where ever you all end up spending it. However some of you know that summer at the lake here in NJ is a short seasone, so I do my best not to travel June, July or August !! See you all in the fall !!!
Old 06-24-2008, 05:38 PM   #10

Hey Driver....how you doing? My wife just flew in this evening from Myrtle Beach...not so good weather last few days she said. I will be down for a bit in August and I have a closing on a place over off 501 in Sept...maybe we can get together and have lunch and a another good cigar?

Jim
Old 07-23-2008, 04:44 PM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Doris:
Looks like my grandboys want to go to LGRV for a couple/few days. Looking at July 8-10 or 11th if they have openings. Anyone else want to spend some time there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Doris,
We are headed up to LGRV 7/25 we love it there!
Daryl
Old 07-23-2008, 07:17 PM   #12

Nor'easters Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sjcaldal11:
We are headed up to LGRV 7/25 we love it there!
Daryl </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We're hoping to get together with a couple other IRV2ers that are in Bolton Landing/Diamond point this weekend, so we too will be in Lake George. I think we have decided to go up for the day Saturday, hit the outlets, etc, though, because the weather looks so iffy. I have 4 very small foster kittens, and don't want to be 'trapped' in the trailer with them for a couple rainy days. LGRV park is the perfect park even if it does rain.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:46 PM   #13

Nor'easters Club
Hey bud this is jerry from RV net i finally got on lol hey i forgot i been a memeber since 02, Wow along time been away lol I wanted to introduce myself to the Northeasters but i guess i have to go to the general forum,
jerry

5.3 V8 tow package 3.73 2009 Roo23ss.ultra Fab 3500,equalizer hitch 1000/10000.
jerry7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:19 PM   #14

Nor'easters Club
Jerry, it's nice to 'see' you over here. YOu are in the right area, if you want to check out the fall rally. The fall rally is in RI, and is way up at the top of this Noreasters forum. No talk or offers of Wagon Masters yet on the spring rally, so that info won't be available yet..or at least nothings been posted. This area of the forum is where you would go to find that info when it's available.
Different people have posted when they are at different campgrounds through the summer though, so if you want to join up with someone, just post where you are going. We'll be at Deer Run NY, as I told you earlier, this weekend, and Lynn is up at River's Bend in Vt.