Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-05-2006, 06:50 PM   #1
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi all,

Things are coming togeather, we are all ariving as time goes on. Some of us went out to dinner, in a couple of different groups. Weather is dry but a bit chilly say 38 !! Hopeing tomorrow will be sunny and some what warmer in the day time!! More updates to come!!!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-05-2006, 06:50 PM   #2
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi all,

Things are coming togeather, we are all ariving as time goes on. Some of us went out to dinner, in a couple of different groups. Weather is dry but a bit chilly say 38 !! Hopeing tomorrow will be sunny and some what warmer in the day time!! More updates to come!!!

Old 10-06-2006, 03:08 AM   #3

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Thanks for the update Al.

Looks like the weather's going to cooperate. Chilly's not bad as long as it's not raining too!

We'll hopefully be underway by noon today (Fri.) which should put us there between 3 and 4... we hope.

See you all soon!
Horsepowerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 03:17 AM   #4

Place looks pretty good.Got in late,got lost.My S and T on the laptop sent me to schroon river resort.The lady there told me to take two lefts and its right there.Guess what ,wrong campground again.That guy sent me on a 7 mile dirt road to take 2 lefts and we are here.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:24 AM   #5

Hi! It's great up here! Great group of people. We had a nice ride in Bob's Boat. That thing is fast. I am glad I didn't ask him to ski. Looking foward to the Polish Restraunt tonight. Paul
Old 10-06-2006, 02:11 PM   #6
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi Again All,

Well it was and warm today,well as warm as it can get at Lk.George in Oct. The day wnet by nice some folks were out touring the area,others out shopping, and others of us hung around the campground visting with each other!! Most of the group are now out eating at the Taste of Poland, the rest are eating in and getting the campfire ready for tonight!! Since it is going down around 25-27 we will need it. More updates later !!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 04:05 AM   #7

Thanks Bill ,now I know why its called hard cider.Had a few laughs at fire last night.Great meeting some of the newer members .Bob took us out on the lake yesterday,what a blast.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 06:15 AM   #8

Hi! Having a great time up here. Great group. We need more Jets Fans. The Pats fans are out numbering us. I am not worried though I have Jersey Bob next to me and the Pats are across the road. Having a great time. Paul
Old 10-07-2006, 12:05 PM   #9
Community Moderator

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
After a great meal on the steamer it only took Frankie three times : to get a good pic of me and my wife .
Thats after some of us good men had a ride down a long dirt road to the camp ground two days ago.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:12 PM   #10

Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi Al, Hi Frankie. I know you guys are having a good time. Great weather for a campfire huh, not like TN. Wish we were there to join in with the fall spirit. Jets and Pats
Lets go EAGLES, maybe this time

2007 National RV Pacifica 36'
Jestme13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:55 PM   #11
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Greeting from Site#3016 at the Ocean Lakes Family Campground in beautiful Myrtle Beach.

I hope that you guys are having a wonderful time, wish we could be there.

Mike & Colleen
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 11:39 AM   #12

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Right now we are sitting around having cocktails, Charlene (Lonestar), Nancy (JRCNLC), Lynn (Lynnvt), Jersey Bob, and myself. The breakfast was fantastic, the scavenger hunt is progressing and all is well. Sorry Driver that you weren,t here, Will update again....

Retired Navy Mustang 06
2003 Winnebago 35U W22
Toyota Rav 4 Toad
Brake Buddy

Sugar & Spice our Shih-Tzus
Captain Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 06:41 PM   #13

Another fantastic NorEasters rally draws to an end. Thanks to Bob and Lynn for bringing it all together. The cruise on the lake was beautiful. Breakfast was plentiful and the pasta dinner was great. Thanks to Frankie for the dinner. The campfires were warm and friendly and as usual Frankie was a perfect gentleman. Leaving for home in the morning. Hope to see everyone at Ross Hill in the spring. Keep warm.
TTT1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:22 AM   #14
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi Again All,

Well Steve,Pat,Hakbar,Mike,Colleen & Roxey as well as any other NorEaster's that could not make it you are all very much missed !!! Well since this is the last day this campground is open, we will all be leaving sometime today
!! The lucky ones (retired) who do not have to go back to the real world can take a slow ride home with more stops along the way to enjoy there RV,s more,but not to slow since they have to get home and take care of things before going to Fla. for the winter. Anyway as always this has just been a wonderfull time spent with great folks!! Looking forward to doing this again, and every one have safe travels.