Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-03-2006, 08:53 AM   #29

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RollingRock:
Hi everyone, we are signed up for the rally, arriving Thursday night and leaving Sunday. Looking forward to a great time. We didn't get a site number yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool.Looking forward to seeing you guys again.Lets try and caravan again,well as long as you guys got your horn fixed . When you know what your bringing for potluck,let me know and I will post.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-03-2006, 02:12 PM   #30

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
RollingRock, glad you can make it. See you soon.

06 33' winnebago Voyage 33V
Lone Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 04:44 AM   #31

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Trick or Treat seems to be popular in the polls so I am trying to check in as to how many kids we will have: this is what I see on our list:
Camposborne - 1
NYMoose - 2
Frankie - 3
Jersey Bob - 1 grandchild?
Mexico - 2
RollingRock - 2
That would be about 10 kids? Am I missing anyone? Anyone else bring grandkids?

Let's have more votes on the poll, especially for our pot luck dinner night. Right now it's tied and Bob and I don't want to make the decision.

There have been a few other suggestions. Bob has suggested that on the alternate night from the pot luck dinner we all chip in for pizzas from a great pizza place in Bolton. Does that sound good? He is willing to put in the order and pick them up.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:35 AM   #32

Hey Batwing, how come you aint signed up for this rally?????

Old 09-07-2006, 11:51 AM   #33

Nor'easters Club
I won't know if I'll have grands til I see if my sil can bring them up on Saturday...but I doubt they will trick or treat. They'll enjoy giving out stuff to the other kids.

We're not interested in ordering pizza out. I think it's too confusing with that many people, just trying to pick toppings, figuring out who gets how many, and getting it back to the campground warm. We'll prob just do hot dogs and hamburgs on our grill.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:21 AM   #34

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
[
We're not interested in ordering pizza out. I think it's too confusing with that many people, just trying to pick toppings, figuring out who gets how many, and getting it back to the campground warm. We'll prob just do hot dogs and hamburgs on our grill.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you Doris and hot dogs & burgers sounds good. What time do we show up?

06 33' winnebago Voyage 33V
Lone Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 10:16 AM   #35

Nor'easters Club
I'm a bit annoyed with the campground. I got a note saying that some changes were made, and my site was changed. I called and it appears that Jim and Nancy moved over to 35, from 36, and so they moved Bud over to my site number 33 (he was on 35), and put me on 31, which was Paul's site..so where did he go? What the heck is going on? She said someone called and made the changes apparently. They now have me on a 50 amp site, which I don't need (but said there is also 30 amp)..but it's the same size as the site I originally had..so why change me? Anyone know what's going on? I made my ressie on day one, so I assumed I would be keeping the site I had. You would think if they had a problem with one rv fitting, they would just move one, not a bunch.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:28 AM   #36

Hi Doris! It is always the new guys who mess things up. We are now on 30 (I believe). When we first made our resv we told the campground that we had a 45' coach. They told us no problem and mailed us our resv. We never got the confirm for the cruise. Last week when Bob offered to help with campground issues we asked him to make sure we had cruise resv and that our site would fit our coach. I guess it did not and they moved things around. I have no idea who went where. I just read an E-Mail from Bob that we are now on 30. I guess we caused the problem. Sorry if it was us who stirred things up. Paul (not off to a good start)
Old 09-09-2006, 11:38 AM   #37

Hi! I just looked at the site map and if we were moved to 30 (Bob was not sure) I do not know why anyone else would have to move?? Paul
Old 09-09-2006, 11:53 AM   #38

Nor'easters Club
It would have made more sense, if they just moved one person (gave you a biger site if you needed it), but they moved several of us. They moved me to your old site, which had nothing to do with moving you, since that was the same size as the one I was in..now why the heck would they do that? Why wouldn't they just leave me where I was, since you couldn't take my site anyway? I see now that the note says something about Paul's 45' (I couldn't read the word Paul before)..but again, it doesn't make a lot of sense to move so many of us. Why didn't they just switch you with Nancy and Jim, if you needed a bigger site..since I thought Nancy's old site was a bigger one..but they moved her too LOL!
Old 09-09-2006, 12:19 PM   #39

Nor'easters Club
Paul...don't worry about it, you didn't do anything worng. I just happened to have picked that site myself, so I was agravated to find out I was moved..especially since they moved me onto a site the same size, and right next door. Seems to me, they just didn't make sense moving so many around.

In any case Lynn, or Bob, we are coming in on Thursday, we hope.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:45 PM   #40

This kind of snafu is inevitable,wow I used a big word,I feel dizzie .Paul,its not your fault,most of our problems are Jersey related .Seriously,I gotta mind my p's and q's,I will be down in jersey on the 17th.I hear you's guy's make great host's.Looking forward to meeting all the new members and seeing all my buds again. On a sad note,my Dodge ram got sold today.I'm going to miss it.I bought a newer wrangler.The old wrangler will still be around the rallies,one of our members is buying it!!

Old 09-09-2006, 02:01 PM   #41

Nor'easters Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The old wrangler will still be around the rallies,one of our members is buying it!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ah, the memories I have of that jeep! Does the new owner know they have to share it with the IRV2 gals??
Ah, Frankie, sounds like you are getting down there for a tail gate party!! Hope you guys have a great time.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:34 PM   #42

Nor'easters Club
Well, it gets sillier. I just got a call from Lake George about my call about being moved, (before Paul told me why he was moved) and she told me that Nancy and Jim were across from Bud and Ruth, and wanted to be next to them instead, so besides moving the one Motor home to make room, I got moved down so Jim and Bud could be next to each other instead of across. She said it was a lot of work and difficult for her, to try and switch to put people next to who they wanted to be next too, after we already had our sites settled, but she did it to try and make those who called and asked to be moved happy. Oh kayy.