Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-09-2006, 10:04 AM   #1

First, I would like to thank you all for making us feel so welcome, we had a great time and it was a lot of fun meeting the faces behind the screen names.Second, I couldn't get over what a great bunch of people you all are and the fun you have. Frankie was not even as bad as you all told me ....I actually like the guy,....lol Actually Frankie and Len, thanks so much for introducing me around and helping me out with questions on the M/H.

Frankie you did a great job taking command of all the cooking and did a great job overall...thank you my friend.

Now I have to work in reverse and remember the nmaes with the screen names.So sorry we cannot be with you all in May but I will watch the boards for the next outing we can make with you or let you folks know when we are heading out to Conway, SC or to Fl.

Thanks again to one and all,
Jim Hutchinson and family
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-09-2006, 10:04 AM   #2

First, I would like to thank you all for making us feel so welcome, we had a great time and it was a lot of fun meeting the faces behind the screen names.Second, I couldn't get over what a great bunch of people you all are and the fun you have. Frankie was not even as bad as you all told me ....I actually like the guy,....lol Actually Frankie and Len, thanks so much for introducing me around and helping me out with questions on the M/H.

Frankie you did a great job taking command of all the cooking and did a great job overall...thank you my friend.

Now I have to work in reverse and remember the nmaes with the screen names.So sorry we cannot be with you all in May but I will watch the boards for the next outing we can make with you or let you folks know when we are heading out to Conway, SC or to Fl.

Thanks again to one and all,
Jim Hutchinson and family
Old 10-09-2006, 01:08 PM   #3

Your more than welcome Jim.You fit right in,that may not be a good thing .Good luck on the property in Conway.See ya soon.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 03:23 PM   #4

Appalachian Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Hi Jim
When and where in Conway, SC will you be heading?
We are on Kates Bay in Conway, maybe we can connect when you get here.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:56 AM   #5

Hi,
we are heading down on Thanksgiving Week and staying for a few days in Myrtle Beach (probably at Lakewood), checking on the new place Kiskadee park off 501 in Conway then heading down to Hudson Fl to see the folks for the holiday. Will be heading back that same week
Old 10-13-2006, 04:26 PM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Jim,
It is a small world, Hudson is where my Mom lives as well. Have a great time!

2 Boys & My Pups
NYMoose "Lenny" is offline   Reply With Quote