Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-16-2005, 06:12 AM   #15

Thanks Mike and Lynda for a wonderful time. Weather wasn't great but it didn't stop any of us from enjoying ourselves. It's always a lot of fun being with friends.

Got home safely but had 5 more days of rain. Sun finally out after a long vacation.

Kevin and Dot

Kevin & Dot
oceancamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-16-2005, 07:48 AM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Another great rally !!!! Thanks Mike and Lynda -- We had a great time in spite of the weather!!!!!

Looking forward to the spring rally !!!!
MikeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 07:53 AM   #17

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
AJ ---
We decided to wait till the Dec or later time frame so as not to use warranty time while in storage.
We like the Itasca, but it is bigger than what we originally were looking for.

Will email you when we get your address out of the motor home. Thanks for your input and help -- hope we see you again soon !!

Driver , if you're reading this, it's the "top secret" 38T with the sofa/dinette configuration --
MikeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 12:00 PM   #18

Workhorse Chassis Owner
I just reviewed the photos that were posted by Mike and thye were great. They showed the best part of the weekend and that was, going to the groaning table to chow down. Again despite the weather we had a heck of a time . Now we start on the Spring Rally down the Jersey shore. We are really going to give it our best, so please keep checking the site for info..

Retired Navy Mustang 06
2003 Winnebago 35U W22
Toyota Rav 4 Toad
Brake Buddy

Sugar & Spice our Shih-Tzus
Captain Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 06:28 PM   #19

Nor'easters Club
Thanks Frankie, for the electronic project kit, and thanks to who ever brought it to trade (Bud?). Gil and our grandson spent the entire evening, until about 11 pm, doing a project, and it's on it's way home with him now. Luckily he's very smart and was able to show Gil how it worked. We really laughed over the box saying 10 and up (he's 12..a much smarter than I am 12). It's very complicated, and yet fun, and once they completed a project and turned off the lights to show us how well it worked, I could see a real sense of accomplishment on his face. I'm very thankful Gil helped him with it, because just the few minutes I spent watching, had me wanting to toss it out the window!
He told me to be sure and thank those responsible..and I'm betting he will be checking out radio shack for more of these types of kits.