Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-30-2010, 06:32 AM   #1
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Unhappy Why So quiet????

Hi All,

Where is everyone I can't beleive this section is so quiet, I am not used to that! Don't tell me after ten years everyone is talked out !!!!
Come on lets get the chatter back !!!!

As for me I started my slooooow ride back south. I am now in Verona,VA have been here for two days and was going to leave today, but due to all this heavy heavy rain I just decided to stay put for one more!! Looking forward to meet up with some NorEasters at Ocean Lakes in about 9 more days!!! Now what is going on with the rest of you?????????
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-30-2010, 02:59 PM   #2

Too early to go south, the weather just got decent in Mid Atlantic.....south is for cold season. Safe travels, more will come!!
wkdwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:07 PM   #3
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkdwitch View Post
Too early to go south, the weather just got decent in Mid Atlantic.....south is for cold season. Safe travels, more will come!!
Decent?

With all of this rain, once the water reaches my lower lip, I'm gonna mention it to somebody!

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:15 PM   #4

Can't go south yet the leaves haven't even changed.
lostagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:07 AM   #5

Hey Dirk, I thought your part of Delaware was above sea level??? Here in slower, lower every fall is monsoon season; I think it is a revenue issue to keep us here until the house is dry - or is it to vote? Happy travels.
wkdwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:41 AM   #6
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Hey Lostagain,

They were starting to change and fall off the trees in NW NJ, plus I am going to Rally in Myrtle Beach Oct 10th - 14th and I hate to rush,LOL!!!!!!!

Hey Dirk,

All the rivers I passed today were high, muddy and moveing for sure!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 06:48 PM   #7

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Watch out! The Silver Haired Leaf Peepers are coming!!!!

If need any help in predicting their travel plans try;

www.mainefoliage.com

Be very carefull they drive slow and make sudden sharp turns. Ocassionally backing up in their own tracks. Usually spotted in medium colored Buicks with Afgahns in the back window!

See you in Silver Springs Al
Tiffin Allegro Bus, 425 Cummins Freightliner XCR, Camp Freightliner, Acadia Denali, tow-N-4 Down, Blue-OX tow bar, TST Monitors, Seelevel II Monitors, Samsung Res Fridge, Progressive 50A-EMS, No Kids-No Pets, Full Time.
bdaball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:02 AM   #8
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

OK bdaball when and for how long are you comming down for! do you already have reservations??
Old 10-04-2010, 06:05 AM   #9

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL View Post
Hi All,

OK bdaball when and for how long are you comming down for! do you already have reservations??
Reservations all made for Town Park Feb 1 - March 31
Tiffin Allegro Bus, 425 Cummins Freightliner XCR, Camp Freightliner, Acadia Denali, tow-N-4 Down, Blue-OX tow bar, TST Monitors, Seelevel II Monitors, Samsung Res Fridge, Progressive 50A-EMS, No Kids-No Pets, Full Time.
bdaball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:21 AM   #10
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Ok bdaball,

It will be good to see you guys again! There are going to be a lot of good concerts this year at Silver Springs, a bunch of us go every Sat. If i remember right you guys do kayaking and there is a lot of that also! See ya in Feb. us Noreasters are on TP sites 97,98, 57 & 60,safe travles!
Old 10-06-2010, 09:41 AM   #11

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Either we have said it all (which may be true) or maybe many of the Nor'easters don't read this forum any more. No fall rally last year or this year. I wonder if there will be a 2011 spring rally?
We are ready to head south, the leaves have changed and many of them are on the ground already. It's getting a little cold too.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:59 AM   #12
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Wish you all heading south a safe and trouble free trips.
We had planned on going to Workhorse rally going now than head down to 10 Anniversary rally to meet you all.
Afraid the doctors won out and Claire has been on dialysis the pass 3 weeks with 3 days in hospital to start.
She is doing very well with the dialysis and has lost over 30lbs and walking allot easier.
That said we also have her fighting Cancer in lung has had cat scans and PET than yesterday a brain scan to see if a problem there.
She goes in hospital the 15th for operation on left lung, was suppose to be for 3 hours is now up to 6 and staying over night in ICU.
She has been through Breast Cancer and skin spots removal coming out OK so she's a fighter and determined to lick this latest problem.
I have put MH to bed needs work anyway will take care in spring Claire expects to be going in MH next year to see her many friends on irv2 and Newmar & Good Sam.
Enjoy life be happy and safe you never know what life will bring in later years.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:26 AM   #13

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quiet

Hi Al, from Ocala, Fl full time. When did you buy your coach, we sold 2000 Windsport through Ocala dealer in 2004. Just picked up a 2008 35B Windsport.

Old 10-06-2010, 08:23 PM   #14

Nor'easters Club
Oh no..I'm sorry to hear all of this. Please give Claire our best, and let her know we are praying for her. Tell her to keep up the fight! We'll see you in the spring, and by then we'll take walks around whatever park we meet up in, with a much healthier Claire!

edited to add, that I am adding Claire to our church prayer list..please give updates, so we'll know how she is doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "007" View Post
Wish you all heading south a safe and trouble free trips.
We had planned on going to Workhorse rally going now than head down to 10 Anniversary rally to meet you all.
Afraid the doctors won out and Claire has been on dialysis the pass 3 weeks with 3 days in hospital to start.
She is doing very well with the dialysis and has lost over 30lbs and walking allot easier.
That said we also have her fighting Cancer in lung has had cat scans and PET than yesterday a brain scan to see if a problem there.
She goes in hospital the 15th for operation on left lung, was suppose to be for 3 hours is now up to 6 and staying over night in ICU.