Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region > Florida Cooters
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-14-2007, 08:23 AM   #1

The attached post was written by SnoodleMom at the "other" site. I am copying here to see if there is any interest. Bill and I are considering going to this as we have never been to such a large gathering of RV's. Note this rally is open to all RV's, Moho's, 5th wheels and trailers -- so yall come!!!

"We've decided to go to The Rally (www.therally.com) next March. It's in Perry, GA and we're going to register for the early bird days and the rally itself. We attended this rally two years ago in Daytona and had a great time. We were busy buying the Allegro Bus, so we missed a lot of the seminars. The ones we went to were of good quality. And, we didn't have any Boomers with us to make the whole week much more fun!

Since thousands of rigs attend this event, we plan to stage ourselves by gathering at Cordele RV on March 11th. They will be honoring Passport America, have full hookups and 30/50 amps. The Passport America rate will be $15 for 50 amps. Then, on March 12th we'll caravan together in hopes of getting sites close to each other at The Rally. Cordele is 37 miles south of Perry and was the first place I called that had spaces. Every place closer was already totally booked or only taking first-come, first-serve. So, try to decide quickly if you want to do this with us. Cordele RV is 229-273-4444.

After the rally ends,on March 18th we're going over to Savannah for a few days so we can eat at Paula Deens and enjoy Savannah. Larry is thinking maybe Tybee RV Park but we're open to suggestions since several of you have camped there previously.

We are missing all of you terribly and looking forward to the December rally - please consider a fun jaunt to Georgia in March with us. Please? Pretty please? signed by Mary"
Newgma is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-14-2007, 08:23 AM   #2

The attached post was written by SnoodleMom at the "other" site. I am copying here to see if there is any interest. Bill and I are considering going to this as we have never been to such a large gathering of RV's. Note this rally is open to all RV's, Moho's, 5th wheels and trailers -- so yall come!!!

"We've decided to go to The Rally (www.therally.com) next March. It's in Perry, GA and we're going to register for the early bird days and the rally itself. We attended this rally two years ago in Daytona and had a great time. We were busy buying the Allegro Bus, so we missed a lot of the seminars. The ones we went to were of good quality. And, we didn't have any Boomers with us to make the whole week much more fun!

Since thousands of rigs attend this event, we plan to stage ourselves by gathering at Cordele RV on March 11th. They will be honoring Passport America, have full hookups and 30/50 amps. The Passport America rate will be $15 for 50 amps. Then, on March 12th we'll caravan together in hopes of getting sites close to each other at The Rally. Cordele is 37 miles south of Perry and was the first place I called that had spaces. Every place closer was already totally booked or only taking first-come, first-serve. So, try to decide quickly if you want to do this with us. Cordele RV is 229-273-4444.

After the rally ends,on March 18th we're going over to Savannah for a few days so we can eat at Paula Deens and enjoy Savannah. Larry is thinking maybe Tybee RV Park but we're open to suggestions since several of you have camped there previously.

We are missing all of you terribly and looking forward to the December rally - please consider a fun jaunt to Georgia in March with us. Please? Pretty please? signed by Mary"
Newgma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:54 AM   #3

Have read a lot about this rally. Looks like a good one to make. I belive I will be going to this one.

2006 Permobil Wheelchair
The Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 06:41 AM   #4

Darn-- wish we could go. But, Orange Co. Public Schools changed their Spring Break to March 31 to April 6th instead of the usual mid-March.

I would love to go back to Tybee Island RV Park and Savannah to eat at Paula Deen's and Uncle Bubba.

Cheryl

2004 Infinity 36A
Kissimmee Kids is offline   Reply With Quote