Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > South Central Region > Texas Boomers
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-19-2017, 11:10 AM   #1

what part of texas

where are you based and what kind of rv's do most of your members have?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-19-2017, 01:02 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
Hi mfalkner53...I'm Sandy, the "wagon master" for the Texas Boomers. We have members from all over our great state and meet at rallies hosted all over as well, so we aren't based in one location per say.

DH and I live in the Houston area and rallies are planes from my home office so we can probably say the club is based there... Lol!

We are not a "brand" club (meaning one has to have a particular brand of unit to belong) and have everything from pop ups to mega-motorhomes. I'd say its a 50/ 50 split between MHs and 5vers.

For more information about the club rallies, check a topic on this forum called "about our rallies' or feel free to email me at sandycreekmore@texasboomers.net and I'll be happy to share more with you!

Texas and Boomers - we just naturally go together
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:09 PM   #3

Smile Where are we?

Mfalkner53,
Howdy! I am a member of the Texas Boomers located right here in East Texas, Lindale, specifically. There are some of us scattered throughout East Texas: Hallsville, Jacksonville, Grand Saline, etc. We have a 32' Lite Travel Trailer pulled by a 2007 Toyota Tundra. I would like to personally invite you to one of our 2018 Rallies. The first one will be in February (9th through 11th) at Lake Conroe. After that there will be one in March (2nd through 4th) in Bandera, Texas. There are others scattered throughout the year. Some of the members come in a day or two early and some stay a day or two later to enjoy additional time together.

Contact Sandy Creekmore (Madame Boomer) through this Forum or through her email at sandycreekmore@texasboomers.net

Would love a reply to this message,also.

LITEMAN (Randy and Sandy Martin)

Tags
texas