Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > South Central Region > Texas Boomers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-28-2011, 07:40 AM   #1

Would Like to Join You in a Future Rally

My wife Debbie and I have been following your Forum for the past several months and we're looking for an opportunity to join you on a future rally. Is the December Rally in Conroe still on? So far, those dates are clear on our calendar.

We live in Spring, TX and have been RVing for years, in a Travel Trailer, Fifth Wheel, and now a Motorhome. We're both still working full time, but try to get out monthly in the RV when possible.

You guys seem to really have such a good time and great organization to your trips that we'd like to come out and give it a try.

Regards,
John & Debbie
John219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-28-2011, 08:06 AM   #2
JC2

Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by John219 View Post
My wife Debbie and I have been following your Forum for the past several months and we're looking for an opportunity to join you on a future rally. Is the December Rally in Conroe still on? So far, those dates are clear on our calendar.

We live in Spring, TX and have been RVing for years, in a Travel Trailer, Fifth Wheel, and now a Motorhome. We're both still working full time, but try to get out monthly in the RV when possible.

You guys seem to really have such a good time and great organization to your trips that we'd like to come out and give it a try.

Regards,
John & Debbie
There are several guaranteed things about joining the Texas Boomers and IRV2; 1: You WILL have fun 2: You WILL eat well 3: Don Allen is for real We love ya Don. 4: Your rv related questions will most likely be answered by a group of knowledgeable people.

I'm sure some of the area leaders for the Boomers will be responding shortly with particulars on signing up for future rallies and other fun stuff. Stand by as you and your bride have just entered a new and exciting phase of your life.
JC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:25 AM   #3

Texas Boomers Club
WELCOME TO WWW.IRV2.COM
AND TO THE TEXAS BOOMERS

John and Debbie -

We would LOVE to have ya'll come join us at the Christmas Rally! You don't live live far if you're in Spring! I live just west of you in the Cypress area!

I haven't gotten the sign up posted YET, but will by Nov 1st - gotta get all the "particulars" ready for the posting,

........however....don't worry because I've already got your names down in my "little black book" so when it does go up, your names will be there!

We have reserved a number of sites and I'll keep in touch with the park as to attendees/dates of arrival & departure/rig info/etc etc - so when you arrive, you'll just stop in at the office and settle up directly with them. No need to do anything.....just come!

Keep watch on the forum for the announcement that will include the activities for the weekend and for the meal signup (as JC2 says there's always food!) and anything else pertaining to the rally!

Don't hestitate to PM me or email at sandycreekmore@texasboomers.net if you have any special needs or questions!

Sandy
National Rally Wagonmaster
Life is sweet when the TEXAS BOOMERS meet!
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:30 AM   #4
South East Texas Area Leaders

Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
John and Debbie, WELCOME glad you joined in. We would enjoy your comming to any of our Campouts or Rallies. We usually try to have at least one a month and you can sign up on this area. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will reply. Again Welcome and I'm sure you will enjoy joining in at any Texas Boomers event. Good Food, Great fun and wonderful fellowship for sure.

Mike and Amber
MikenAmber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:50 AM   #5

Thanks for the warm welcome. We're looking forward to coming and meeting you guys.
John219 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally