Our last pop-up was a winter home to some mice and a spring home to at least one snake who had one heck of a feast. Needless to say, there was more mess than we were willing to wash by hand, so we threw all of the curtains in the washing machine, pulled all of the cushion covers off and threw them in as well (actually, I think we split the lot in to two loads). We got some Tide with bleach and washed them all. We lost a few of the plastic curtain hooks but the colors didn't fade as far as I could tell. One curtain was apparently part of dinner for one of the critters and it did not fair well. I don't know if I would recommend this to anyone as results will vary, but I was willing to replace it all if need be.
On the inside of the camper, we pulled everything out that could be pulled out. The uncovered foam from the seats and beds was sprayed down with Lysol and allowed to dry outside - both sides. We vacuumed drawers (pulled out), cabinet bottoms, and everywhere we could vacuum. We used a wet/dry vac to get more suction than our little handheld was providing.
Then, we washed everything by spraying it down with Tilex - it has a little bleach in it and a little something that makes it feel "scrubby." I would scrub an area with Tilex and then wash it with a wet sponge. Go to another area and repeat. I started on the ceiling and then worked each individual wall and then the cabinets. Then, after everything had dried well and the camper had aired out, my housemate went over everything with lemon flavored Mr. Clean Antibacterial cleaner.
We put everything back together and we camped another year in the pop-up.
Hope this helps! Also, I hope everyone is healthy now! Having spent the past six weeks recovering from surgery, I have a new appreciation for my good health!
2007 Gulfstream Innsbruck 36FRS
2006 Palomino Puma 27FQ
1999 American Cruiser RE2000