Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Pop Up, Tent Trailer and Teardrop Topics
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-26-2008, 06:32 AM   #15
Moderator Emeritus

Pond Piggies Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Skyline Owners Group
Jack,

See if this works

http://picasaweb.google.com/ha...uild?feat=directlink
George Miklas is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-26-2008, 06:48 PM   #16

Pond Piggies Club
George & Jim - Hi there, you guys !! I haven't checked on this forum in a long time. And I just happened to stumble upon this thread while doing a web search of 'pop up camper roof rebuilds', for someone on another web site. You remember me from Cook Forest last summer?

George - I hope it's okay, but I linked your Picasa album to a thread at PopUpPortal. Here's the link - http://www.popupportal.com/top...ebuild+Photo+Journal

Hey, only 20 weeks, or something like that until Memorial Day !!! I can't wait !! Dave S aka themanfromvan
Old 12-27-2008, 04:53 AM   #17
Moderator Emeritus

Pond Piggies Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Skyline Owners Group
Dave,

That link is okay with me. Hope it helps someone.

Do you think you will join us at Cutty's for Memorial Day?

George
George Miklas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 05:20 AM   #18

Pond Piggies Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Do you think you will join us at Cutty's for Memorial Day? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw - I'm afraid not this time. I am going to Black Moshannon State Park for a rally with some folks from PopUpPortal the weekend before MD. Two in a row just ain't in the budget !!

So far we're booked for Black Moshannon the week I just said and Cook Forest the 24,25 & 26 of June. June 23rd is my wife and I's 25th wedding anniversary and we spent our honeymoon at Cook Forest. We'll be returning there for our silver anniversary.

We'll probably go to Cook Forest again the end of July. Other than that, no plans. Our 'local' campground, Two Mile Run County Park may be our main stay this year. I'm a little spooked by the economy and am playing it pretty conservative with the $$$ this year !!
Old 12-30-2008, 09:06 AM   #19

George;
Thank you for the link.

I hope I have not gotten myself into a project that is over my head

Thanks again

Jack
Old 10-02-2010, 09:59 AM   #20

George,
I know this is an old thread but I have found it and wonder if the pictures are still available somewhere. The picassa link is dead. I have a Palomino mini-Bronco that needs attention to the top because of a broken vent cover. Thanks in advance.
RR
Rolling Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:15 PM   #21

It worked just fine for me, try again:

Picasa Web Albums - George Miklas - 2005-04-04 Ja...

Great pics and help George, thank you.
jdomke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:29 AM   #22

Thanks, that link worked for me. Looks like its possible to fix.
RR
Rolling Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Camper View Post
If you do decide to replace it, you can do it yourself. I replaced a roof on our Palomino that had been damaged by excessive ice load. You'll need some friends to help take the old one off and set the new one on, but it is a surprisingly easy job. I took pictures of everything, so if you do it, I can send you some.

Like the others though, I would leave it if it not causing a problem.

Mike
I would like to see pictures of the work you did on your camper. Could you please send them to me. korlyn119@sbcglobal.net

Thanks
Vicki
korlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #24
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by korlyn View Post
I would like to see pictures of the work you did on your camper. Could you please send them to me. korlyn119@sbcglobal.net

Thanks
Vicki
Vicki--this thread is a couple of years old, so the poster may not see your request. Try this link for his Picasa Album... https://plus.google.com/photos/10653...497?banner=pwa