Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 07-27-2016, 08:30 AM   #15

Sounds like you need to step up and be a bit more aggressive with the dealer and the factory. If a dealer laughed in my face about legitimate complaints, after restraining myself from slapping the taste of his mouth, I would be on the phone with the factory and or my lawyer. Absolutely unacceptable. But if you don't fight for what's right, your stuck. Don't sit back and allow them to screw you over

Edit: Just saw that they were addressing your issues. Best of luck. And make sure to report that dealer to the manufacturer. It is dealers like yours that are helping the RV industry SUCK more than it needs to

2014 Raptor 300MP, 2014 Cowboy Cadillac - Ram 3500 Crew Cab Long Bed Longhorn 6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel DRW 4.10 Rear End, Firestone Airbags, Curt Q20.
raineman is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-27-2016, 08:54 AM   #16
Originally Posted by grace2day View Post
Dynamax Force HD 37BH. Class C, Freightliner, 8.9L Cummins. Bought new.
11,000 miles in, and I'm wondering.... I understand working out the kinks, but my patience is about up.
The roof leaks through the recessed lights. Like 4 of them, when it doesn't rain. Obviously the a/c unit isn't draining properly. I've cleaned the filter. What could we be looking at? Poor sealant? It drains consistent streams of water down the sides of the coach from both units.
The house batteries are all but dead. After a few hours they're drawing 11.4, with only the LP fridge drawing any current. We're forced to be on the genny nonstop.
Trim and fascia peeling like crazy. It's tape, essentially.
Shower door seal falls off every time it's used. This is the seal for the 2 sliders that connect. Cheap plastic junk.
Rattles like you wouldn't believe. The microwave is a bucket of bolts. The overhead bunk sounds like frame on frame. For 11,000 very loud miles. Dealer laughs when I ask them to evaluate if anything can be done.
The clearance lights only have 1 of the 5 that work. No idea why.
If anyone has words of productive encouragement, please share. After spilling a ton of cash on a brand with high reviews for quality, I'm fighting buyer's remorse. Doesn't help our first trip the toad died, then had a blow out that almost caught fire. I truly started laughing!
Thanks for your support,
Sadly many RV makers have no quality control....leaving the purchaser with the responsibility, (and often the expense), of working many bugs out.

mel s is offline   Reply With Quote