Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-05-2014, 03:08 PM   #1

Adventurerv.net

Has anyone had any good or bad experience with adventure rv.net in TN and if you did have a problem with what you bought how did you resolve the issue with them.
strangebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-05-2014, 03:36 PM   #2

I bought my Readybrute towbar from them and I had no issues at all. I would buy from them again.
reubenray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 03:44 PM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
I bought a Blue Ox Aventa LX from them a few years ago, no issues.
Luv2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 04:19 PM   #4

I too bought my tow bar from them a few years back, it arrived as it should. If everything is good then it is ok but if not or you get a defective product then the games begin as I found out

I bought a Blue OX mesh cover Kargard II that goes between the MH and the car it fits over the tow bar, it ripped at a seem the first five seconds of use

I emailed Adventurerv and it is all chat or canned email responses, "like contact the manufacturer". You can not talk to a human, they will not give you a number to talk to anyone.

Blue OX told me they have none in stock so back to adventure RV today and more run around, and no results

Buyers beware READ the return policy it is ones sided if you have a problem, you will most likely not get it all back $$

I will not buy from them again, the customer service is non existent. I would rather pay more and get good service than fight this hassle.
strangebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 09:14 PM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
If you paid by CC dispute the payment thru your bank. That'll get their attention!
Luv2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 09:28 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebird View Post
I too bought my tow bar from them a few years back, it arrived as it should. If everything is good then it is ok but if not or you get a defective product then the games begin as I found out

I bought a Blue OX mesh cover Kargard II that goes between the MH and the car it fits over the tow bar, it ripped at a seem the first five seconds of use

I emailed Adventurerv and it is all chat or canned email responses, "like contact the manufacturer". You can not talk to a human, they will not give you a number to talk to anyone.

Blue OX told me they have none in stock so back to adventure RV today and more run around, and no results

Buyers beware READ the return policy it is ones sided if you have a problem, you will most likely not get it all back $$

I will not buy from them again, the customer service is non existent. I would rather pay more and get good service than fight this hassle.
This just another reason to buy online from www.RVUpgrades.com , a sponsor of this site, and really helpful people too! Competitive pricing and excellent service.
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 07:48 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
I just purchased a replacement blower motor for my AC. They had the best price, reasonable shipping costs, fast delivery.

I have no complaints.

I did read the return policy, the part I purchased was listed as a "open box" item which in itself carries a risk but I decided to go ahead. The item came complete including instructions so no complaints.
jacwjames is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:24 AM   #8

Ford Super Duty Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgray View Post
This just another reason to buy online from www.RVUpgrades.com , a sponsor of this site, and really helpful people too! Competitive pricing and excellent service.
X2

Tags
vent