Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 08-26-2010, 01:28 PM   #57
Originally Posted by TXiceman View Post
During my tenure on the board, I learned a lot about people and the 80 - 20% rule applies and it might be closer to 90 - 10%...90% complain and 10% do. I also learned that I am not going to do that again.

Yes, you won't do it again BUT the damage is now done.

That property will remain restricted for just about forever. Every subsequent owner will have to either submit or walk away.

So most people will say there's nothing wrong with that, people can walk away. Except for the matter of the expanding numbers of properties ruined by this.

It's possible to tie up all property this way. Nobody will have a place to escape. Remember 1965 had 500 and now there are 250,000 HOA's!! 50 million people affected. Do the math except realize that most of the change took place recently and your graph will point straight up very soon.

You'll be hogtied and branded before you know what happened.

WOODYDEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-26-2010, 09:41 PM   #58
Texas Boomers Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Originally Posted by TXiceman View Post

I wish I had the money to go outside of Houston a ways and buy a few acres of land and lay out a subdivision around RV owners. You would have to have an RV and park it at your home to even live here (Prevost or Prowler,). You could park it beside the house on a pad or put up a shelter for it...just not park it on the street. You could even put in an additional slot so you could have guest visit for up to 2 weeks and they could live in the RV.

How many acres? will you have a section for the deer hunters to park their rv's? There are a few acres available out here.
Small Business Loan/grant? all of this is possible.. PM me or research it.
good luck, be patient filing for a grant

Me & Slowpoke, USMC [1993 Gulfstream Sunvoyager M8345, F53 Chassis ]

"Travlin with a song and prayer"
Me n Slowpoke is offline   Reply With Quote