Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 03-30-2007, 06:15 PM   #15
Location: Atlanta, GA. , South Beach, FL. Naples, Fl , Coral Gables,FL.
I hope this post keeps going.
I called them 2 weeks ago about price and they told me $2,850 plus tax and a fee of $500 to installed for complete system on all four corners.
This is full MSRP price.
I was brought up and always was told never to pay full retail!!!!!!! For anything. And that price is full retail.
Anybody know if I was to find out when they are going to be at the next RV Show or RV trade show or large RALLY say spring or summer or even fall time or winter , do they give out discounts to have the systems installed and who do I get ahold of? Anybody know?. Now they want almost close to $4,000 complete fully automatic unit , and get this , my motorhome does not even have any leverlers at all, right now . Just been real lucky and only going to places that have concrete pads or asphalt to camp and setup the coach. ( At full retail price installed I was planning on paying cash.
Now I can see why lots go to Camping World and get it done for alot less and they have 25 % off for membership discount (President Club members ) at a cost of $15.00 per year .
I rather get BIG FOOT by Quadra then those leaking and rusty springs by HWH. So many problems with those .
Need more feedback please. What to do , what to do!!

george henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-02-2007, 07:07 AM   #16
We have just bought our first RV. It is a 1991 Winnebago Chieftain in great condition. I would like to have levelers put on so I checked with our nearby RV Center, 4SeasonsRV in Enterprise Kansas. They are quoting me about $5000 for a set of Quadra Bigfoot levelers, installed. From what I'm reading here that sounds very high. Can someone point out somewhere within 300 miles or so that might put on these levelers (or other brand) much cheaper?

BTW, we did not buy this RV from them but from a private party.

Racedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:26 PM   #17
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racedog:
...They are quoting me about $5000 for a set of Quadra Bigfoot levelers, installed. From what I'm reading here that sounds very high. Can someone point out somewhere within 300 miles or so that might put on these levelers (or other brand) much cheaper?

BTW, we did not buy this RV from them but from a private party.

Mine were about $4300 installed. I bought them through a RV dealership (not my brand) and had them do the intall. I was not up to welding them on the frame and they do these all the time so I was willing to pay a bit more for the experience and the fact that they are a dealer for Quadra so if anything goes wrong...they are close by to fix it.

We have the full automatic version and I love it! They take about 2-3 minutes to get you to level and they use 2 jacks at a time so there is minimal stress on the frame. If we are too far off for the system we just add some blocks under the low spots and they level up just fine. Just remember to set the parking brake the coach might roll a bit during the leveling process.

Best modification I have done so far.

2008 Allegro Bus, 42ft QDP, 2007 Spartan chassis, RS3000 Xantrex inverter, 2001 Acura MDX Toad, Blue Ox baseplate, Blue Ox Aventa LX towbar, SMI Silent Partner, Toad Charge, Cobra WX75, Garmin GPS/XM
SteveR is offline   Reply With Quote