We are totally doing our 1999 Damon Daybreak (see thread here
) and we have come across something that I am unsure of what to do. I would like to hear your opinions.
I am going to keep the original dining room table and chairs but I plan to have a narrow cabinet built between the table and the wall. (You can see the space I have to work with in this photo.)
Here are a few things you need to know:
- I want to have at least 3 chairs for the table area in case we have a grandchild with us or a lone person over for supper.
- We carry 2 pet crates in the area under the table when we travel to keep the pets safe. (We can stack the chairs on top of each other to make room for the crates.)
Here are some of the problems with this area:
- I cannot put all 4 chairs between the table legs-which would leave no room for the cabinet against the wall if we used the 4 chairs.
- There is not room for all 4 chairs and the 2 crates when traveling-even if they were stacked.
- The table is taller than normal if you sit in a chair on the main floor area.
What if we travel with only 2 chairs but also have a chair like that folds up for easy storage?
Is this something you would do? It will be stored under the bed or in the basement.