I took the RV into my local automotive repair place after throwing in the towel a few days ago. I have gone to this shop several times and feel I have always been treated well and fair. So I approached the owner and asked what his experience with RV would be and I was satisfied with his response.
I provided the information for what the problem was and what I had tried and tested to find a remedy. The shop went through the electrical system and found that the fault was in the terminal block as seen in image below. The corrected the wire that was at fault and now all is good. The cost was under a C-Note and I am once again on the road.
So for the cost it was worth them checking out all battery's, cables, fuses, disconnect solenoids, terminal blocks, ground wires and disconnect switches at door...etc. In return I got a clean bill of health and a little more knowledge of the complete working system.
I also thank those who offered suggestions and remedies! This site is awesome and I will be back. Getting ready to do a complete exterior remodel of the outside and will post a build thread in the hopes to contribute to the community.