Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-29-2005, 02:00 AM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
Opinions really don't mean anything Bob, your the kind of guy that has to feel good about what you own and how you take care of it, and thats the way I am also. Just do what makes you feel good and dismiss what ever doesn't fit your feelings.

Heres the other side of the equation; we go through all the antics to make ourselves feel good about sometime, and the mechanical thing we saying needs excercising doesn't really care or nor does it mean a thing. We sometimes put ourselves through more torement and pain for things, that don't really need our attention at all; in fact sometimes things are better off, when left alone and used for their proposed purpose only. But there again, if we didn't fuss and figgle with things, things wouldn't break and need fixing.

Radarr
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-29-2005, 07:03 AM   #16

Thor Owners Club
KZ RV Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">we go through all the antics to make ourselves feel good about sometime, and the mechanical thing we saying needs excercising doesn't really care or nor does it mean a thing. We sometimes put ourselves through more torement and pain for things, that don't really need our attention at all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean why I was just walking by my coach yesterday and it begged me to take it out for a run, infact 'she' reminded me of her birthday coming up next month on the 30th, going to be the big 3 really sad when they get over the hill. But I'm supprising her with an extended life for 4 more years So I'll keep exercising her just to keep her in shape
YosemiteBobR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 05:57 AM   #17

Winnebago Owners Club
Have you thought of using the jacks on the coach to raise the coach so that you can place,blocks under the wheels to aid in the leveling? You could place blocking under the jacks to protect your drive as well as giving you additional lifting height. the blocks under the wheels will give you stability and using the frame mounted jacks will exersize them and provide a secure lift.