Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-04-2019, 10:23 AM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvlegaleagle View Post
Thanks Richard for your response but I can't find the "tool bar above" to change the font color and if I right click my mouse font is not an option?
It's to the right of the Fonts drop down above.

The line under the "A" is red because that's the color I picked from the pallet, but it will reflect any color you pick, once you pick it. Default is black. Note the UBB code at each end of what's now red text in the editing window.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Edit Box 1.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	268609   Click image for larger version

Name:	Edit Box 2.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	268610  

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-04-2019, 10:30 AM   #100

Quote:
Thanks Richard for your response but I can't find the "tool bar above" to change the font color and if I right click my mouse font is not an option?

OOPS never mind already answered
Old 12-04-2019, 10:39 AM   #101

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossWilliams View Post
Here is a link to one national pass, there are others out there, that claims to provide almost universal coverage. This one charges $16 month, but only in months you actually use it, which for RV use has advantages.

https://www.motor1.com/news/385308/r...wide-coverage/
Why anyone would pay almost $300 to Newmar for this toll module is a mystery to me. Likewise the monthly-fee national pass. Paying $15 or $16 in a month just for toll processing is a rip-off and unnecessary. Get the EZPass transponders mentioned above for about $10 and thereafter you will pay for only the actual (discounted in most cases) tolls, and nothing else.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 10:39 AM   #102

That's weird...when I hit a reply to thread there is just a box without the tool bar and things on the right? "Below" it has a 14 "post icons" nothing on top?

Perhaps there is a setting somewhere for the tool bar on top or to get the display just like the one above? Running Windows 8.1 if that matters

Daniel
Rvlegaleagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 10:44 AM   #103

Newmar Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Quote:
That's weird...when I hit a reply to thread there is just a box without the tool bar and things on the right? "Below" it has a 14 "post icons" nothing on top?

Perhaps there is a setting somewhere for the tool bar on top or to get the display just like the one above? Running Windows 8.1 if that matters

The red highlight above is the issue you are having. instead use the "quote" button. this is a common issue with most of the forum systems for those who are not as fluent in the usage.
wrlwnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 10:50 AM   #104

Found it...in the CP edit options there is a Miscellaneous Options which I had set to "basic" changed it to "Std" and here is the above display

Thanks for the display!

Daniel
Old 12-04-2019, 10:52 AM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrlwnd View Post
The red highlight above is the issue you are having. instead use the "quote" button. this is a common issue with most of the forum systems for those who are not as fluent in the usage.
See

Daniel
Old 12-04-2019, 10:54 AM   #106

Quote:

Looks like this?

If so, you need to go to the User CP in the pale green band near the top, at the left, and slide down to Edit Options on the left, then down to Editor Interface, or something like that. You probably have the Basic Editor selected. Pick the intermediate or WYSIWYG option, then go to the bottom to save the settings.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Edit Box 3.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	268613  
Old 12-04-2019, 10:55 AM   #107

Too slow. But glad you found it.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:57 AM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanzKran View Post
Looks like this?

If so, you need to go to the User CP in the pale green band near the top, at the left, and slide down to Edit Options on the left, then down to Editor Interface, or something like that. You probably have the Basic Editor selected. Pick the intermediate or WYSIWYG option, then go to the bottom to save the settings.
Yup

Daniel
Old 12-04-2019, 10:24 PM   #109

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by delhawk View Post
You must be driving through NY and/New England. South of that the only Tolls are at the NJ Turnpike, DELAWARE Memorial Bridge, DELAWARE TP ( unless you know how to avoid the toll plaza). After the toll plaza in DE, the only tolls until you get to Florida are at the Baltimore tunnels, but they can be avoided by using the beltway. None of the tolls are as much as you quoted.
FYI: YES the tolls WERE as high as I said! And I do not appreciate you stating that none of the tolls were what I stated, for your information, I PAID EVERY ONE OF THEM IN CASH, kept all the receipts and added them up when we got back. I guess as self-righteous as you apparently are in real life, you think that you were riding with us and made the payments yourself! The booth in NY was $84.00 cash, sorry if the booth attendant did not clear it with YOU and get YOUR APPROVAL on what she should have charged!

For everyone else, I am sorry that you have people like this one that craves attention and gets it by TROLLING on forums and peoples post that are trying to help others, not criticize or disputing what other people have done or paid! Its sad that you can't have forums and NOT have TROLLS that has a KNOW-IT-ALL ATTITUDE and wants to tell other people that they didn't do something when the TROLL wasn't there to actually know what someone else did or had happen to them, yet the TROLL want's to butt in and inject their unsolicited judgemental comments!

To the lady that posted the original post and question, I offered you what ACTUALLY transposed on our trip up the east coast and I offered you our ACTUAL toll booth charges in hopes that I could help you avoid all the charges that we incurred and like I stated before, we are going back up the east coast as we loved it but we will never again take I-95 and pay the terrible and extremely high toll charges like we did on our first trip up there. Sorry for the TROLL that tried to corrupt and diminish my efforts to help you. Happy Trails, be safe and May God Bless You in your travels.
RV_Road_Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 05:42 AM   #110

Saw this on the EZPass website: "Yes, you may transfer a transponder between vehicles as long as they are of the same vehicle class. There are penalties for using a transponder in a different vehicle class (i.e. Car transponder in a tractor- trailer.) Please be sure that all vehicles using the transponder are listed on your EZ Pass account."

I believe a car and motorhome are different federal vehicle classifications so if your have pull a toad you need separate transponder for each. Not so w/ Illinois IPass. Just a thought. My IPass has motorhome, 5er, flatbed, and 5 cars on same transponder. No need to update while traveling - just go. Regards. Ed
edaa53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 06:06 AM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaa53 View Post
Saw this on the EZPass website: "Yes, you may transfer a transponder between vehicles as long as they are of the same vehicle class. There are penalties for using a transponder in a different vehicle class (i.e. Car transponder in a tractor- trailer.) Please be sure that all vehicles using the transponder are listed on your EZ Pass account."

I believe a car and motorhome are different federal vehicle classifications so if your have pull a toad you need separate transponder for each. Not so w/ Illinois IPass. Just a thought. My IPass has motorhome, 5er, flatbed, and 5 cars on same transponder. No need to update while traveling - just go. Regards. Ed
The NJ EZPass system, which my passenger cars have, has a lot of vehicle categories, including RVs and even vans of different weight classes and single- vs dual-wheel. No reason to think other states don't do something similar, though looking through Florida's E-Pass Xtra site where I got mine for the van, there doesn't seem to be any vehicle classifications other than plate type (assuming commercial vs passenger).
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	NJ EZPass.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	268665  
Old 12-05-2019, 07:52 AM   #112

I'm a little skeptical of the new RV pass: Doesn't it cost $14.99/month when you're using it on top of the tolls? I have a Maryland EZ-Pass and it's my only transponder. I've gone from MD to AZ to FL to Maine through Texas and New Mexico, etc with no problem. Once the EZ Pass is purchased, there are no other fees but the tolls charged.

Also many toll sites also grab license plate pictures and will bill that way (though I don't recall seeing this on my EZ-Pass bill and haven't gotten any separate bills).

Seems the RV Pass is a bit more expensive and for me doesn't offer any advantages.