Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-16-2013, 11:35 AM   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Wilson View Post
I just got my Scepter off the alignment rack. What a mess it was! The toe in was good but the caster was a negative 3.8 degrees. He changed both of them to a positive 6 degrees and it drives almost as good as my CRV! It took several shims and a longer bolt to accommodate them. This guy is anal retentive when it comes to alignments and he is very good on big rigs. Alan
Very glad to hear about your positive result from the alignment. It's great when the answer to a problem is the obvious and simple one. Enjoy your coach & safe travels.

Steve Ownby is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #170

Monaco Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Ramblur View Post
We aren't new to RVing, but got lucky enough to pick up our very first class A, and probably last ( because we love this rig so much!), 1988 HR '30 Presidential Alumalite. It's the 35th Anniversary Addition. It has been lovingly cared for by it's previous owners, and we have the privilege of being the 2nd owners to make some fabulous memories exploring in our "COW." "Condo-On-Wheels."

We haven't taken her out yet because we've been busy with maintenance that needed done due to sitting for 10 years. We are getting her ready for a short trip to Melvern Lake in the next couple weeks.

This rig has never had a TV, so we're looking for the best place to mount the 32" LED we picked up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I mounted mine on the wall behind the dinette. Can watch it from the dinette, the couch and both captains chairs.

Old 11-23-2013, 07:13 AM   #171

Monaco Owners Club
We purchase our HR in August, our first rv. We love the coach. We have had a few problems that have been fixed and working through some others before we start full timing in May of 2014. We have the coach stored for the winter and can't wait to get it our and start using it.

Stuart
Old 11-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #172

Talking

I saw a Nash Rambler in a Christmas parade yesterday. I guess that could be called a "Holiday Rambler" too. Haha.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasA View Post
I saw a Nash Rambler in a Christmas parade yesterday. I guess that could be called a "Holiday Rambler" too. Haha.
Now that goes back a day or two, and I remember them.

Fred
Old 02-01-2014, 10:30 PM   #174

1997 holiday rambler endeavor

have had my 1997 for 2 years now. got it for good price since it sat for 4-5 years. rebuilt transmission and bought new tires, shocks, bushings. going to install banks power pack system this spring with trans commander. and air bags. when all is said and done ill have about 16,000 into it. everything works great and we use it a lot. and the best part, I get 7 mpg going 65 down the road pulling hills. rig has 46132 miles on 460 fi.
Click image for larger version

Name:	20130513_184530.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	494.1 KB
ID:	55171
Old 02-02-2014, 09:29 AM   #175

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Welcome to the forum trog. Your HR looks great. Got a lot more than 16000 invested in mine but I love it. Always working on it as you must for older models but that is half the fun. Just finished putting in a new lift pump and in the process modifying a rear luggage compartment to provide easy access to the engine components. Good luck, see you on the road.
TST 507 w/ 10 Sensors
greystroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:35 PM   #176

Monaco Owners Club
Hello HR family,

I can't remember if I posted to this thread and don't feel like reading all the post so here I go, could be a double post. Wife and I purchased the coach in my signature last August. It is now in storage and we will be starting fulltiming in June of 2014.

Time is flying by and we are getting very excited.

Stuart & Leslie
Old 02-05-2014, 05:16 PM   #177

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Just bought a 2004 HR Admiral W22 in Florida. Flew in from Canada and enjoying Ft. Wilderness.

Going to store at a friends until the snow and salt is gone in the North.

Very happy with the new to us Admiral
Old 02-05-2014, 05:23 PM   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by greystroke View Post
modifying a rear luggage compartment to provide easy access to the engine components. .
Tell us more ... got any pics. I have a 97 Endeavor.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:26 PM   #179
bjo

Hello HR 's

we bought our first "HR" Endeavor 2013" in October @ Sam Rally @ Atlanta Motor Speed way. in Hampton GA. we went to just look we did wont to buy a newer one we own a 04 Fleetwood Bounder, but really didn't expect to buy
such a new one but the deal was so good we had to have it. we love
the lay out it's got 4 slide's it's a Diesel, we have only had it 3mo. it stays on our farm in a shed so we go out to it all the time and look at it sit on couch
pounder were we are going next. we take care of our 4yr old Grand Son
so when the parents get out for summer we will hit the road running. HEHE..
we do have a few things that are having to be fix under warrenty. but all in all cant wait to hit the road.
BJO
bjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 06:57 PM   #180

Winnebago Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
2013 36sbt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrprn View Post
New to the forum, we just purchased a 2013 HR 36SBT. We think we are doing all this backwards, we started out with a used class C 25 years ago, then went to a travel trailer then a 5th wheel. We retired about a year ago and decided to go back to a MH after I had heart surgery and I had trouble doing the hitching and starting the generator (hand pull). So here we go on the grand adventure. The big class A - it's a whole new ballgame for us.

Tom & Paula Hunsicker
Golden Valley, AZ
We rescue miniature schnauzers
Hi Tom - We just bought our 2013 HR 36SBT and love everything about it so far. About all we have done was pick it up from the dealer and bring it home to move everything into it. Maybe you can help me. Do you know exactly where the Hot Water Heater bypass Valve is? HR Tech Support told me it was under the bathroom sink behind the false panel in the cabinet. I pulled off the panel and saw nothing except the back of the heater and no lever. Also, do you know if there are water filter systems on the rig?

Thanks Tom and congrats on your new rig.

Dutch
Old 02-14-2014, 07:36 PM   #181

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceisla View Post
Tell us more ... got any pics. I have a 97 Endeavor.
Sorry I haven't got back before now. I am thinking about making a blog out of it since it might benefit others. I have to paint the trim on the removable panel but it turned out great. So now I just pop out the panel and I have easy access to the lift pump, sensors, and fuel flilter. I can now change the filter without getting fuel all over me. I am taking a trip at the end of the month and will paint the trim when I see if it holds up. I want to make sure no adjustments are needed then I will paint and post pixs in new thread. But it will be after our short trip
TST 507 w/ 10 Sensors
greystroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 07:42 PM   #182

New HR owner, bought in Oct 2013, and only spent a few nights in it.
Love it so far !!

Tags
cat diesel, freightliner, holiday rambler, monaco