Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-15-2007, 04:05 PM   #1

I need to get some more inputs for dvd/sat rec to tv and cannot figure how to get to back. Any help appreciated and also what is round button on top of tv.
itascasr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-15-2007, 04:05 PM   #2

I need to get some more inputs for dvd/sat rec to tv and cannot figure how to get to back. Any help appreciated and also what is round button on top of tv.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:49 PM   #3

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Are you asking about the wiring for the bedroom tv? Ours came with the wiring already installed even though we ordered the rv without a bedroom tv. It was much less expensive to put in our own tv than to order the option. Found same tv Winnebago used for about $100 at Wal-Mart. Install was easy and looks like it came that way.
Easyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:06 PM   #4

Thanks for reply. No I need to get cabinet off around cabinet and plug in inputs to existing tv. It looks like paneling comes off from bottom but wondering if someone knows for sure. thanks jim w. 06 33v sunrise
Old 05-16-2007, 03:49 AM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Since you did not supply the model it is difficult to answer you correctly. I suggest putting that info in your profile.

If you have most models of Itasca, you have a swtch located in the front of the MH which has inputs for devices and all one needs to do is push the buttons to direct the input to the rear.

If you need by-pass that system, the TV is probably accessed by removing paneling from the underneath cabinet area so that you can access the safety holddown bolts. Once these are loosened you will be able to slide the TV out for access.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:23 AM   #6

Are you sure that you are not prewired for this..I have a 2005 Winnebago Voyage 33 and it is prewired. Just like one of the folks said, the switch is on the front box passenger side. You just push in the buttons to watch the Tv in the rear. They are usually the buttons all the way to the right. The middle ones feed the TV hook ups on the outside.
campernut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 03:03 PM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
Send a message via ICQ to W8RLM
I had a 2003 Brave, Model 32V (same as 33V). The cabinet above the vanity was wired for TV - 110VAC, 12VDC, and antenna. I also installed my own 19 inch TV. The only thing that I found was that the signal was weak at the rear TV, so I bought a small Radio Shack TV signal amplifier. It installed inline with the antenna lead, and plugged into the 110VAC outlet. It worked very well. I think that the 110VAC outlet is powered off of the 300 watt inverter, so you can use the TV even when you are dry camping.

Its a shame that the 12VDC outlet is in the back of that cabinet. I modified mine to put a 12VDC outlet down by the vanity.

Good Luck

W8RLM - Bob