Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 09-09-2011, 05:25 PM   #29
peter d, I'm not sure I had the same problem but I was told by Chris at Bay Diesel in Red Bay that my hydraulic pump, located on the right side of the engine toward the rear of the coach, 2005 Allegro Bus, was leaking. There is a plate on side of the pump that has several bolts holding the plate on. Several of the bolts had loosened and I had a slow drip. He said that sometimes just tightening the bolts will fix the problem, when it does not the gasket has to be replaced. My needed the gasket replaced.

2011 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43 QGP
garymkrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-09-2011, 10:32 PM   #30
Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Originally Posted by elainee View Post
have a 09 tiffin.. oil is dripping from the hwh pump assy..i checked the lines and no leaks when operating the slides.. the oil drips while mh is parked...cannot see where it is coming from except it is in front of the motor..any ideas? also what type of fluid does it take?

peter d
my hwh system uses atf type a red fluid.
i have had solenoids leak but not the pump itself.

01 WINNEBAGO 35U W20.8.1L SW Wa, Hi. Good Sam, SKP. AMSOIL fluids. BANKS ecm program. SCAN GAUGE II w/ Ally temp. 2 LIFELINE GPL-6CT AGM Batts on their sides. TST tptts. K&N panel air filter. AERO mufflers. TAYLOR plug wires. ULTRA POWER track bar. KONI fsd shocks, toad '14 smart car
DAN L is online now   Reply With Quote