Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck2341 View Post
Started on the rear jacks today. The propane tank had to be lowered to make room for drilling holes in the frame on the passenger side and the gas tank fill line had to be repositioned for the drivers side. I used one hole that was in the frame and drilled the three other holes on each side. The hardest part is having enough room to drill the holes.
Can you let us know the source you got these from. Also do you think these might work on a fifth wheel

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-03-2012, 03:47 PM   #16

Wondering if they would work with my Fuzion fiver.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTFireMedic View Post
Wondering if they would work with my Fuzion fiver.
Hi just called the factory and they are available for 5vers in a four piston set up.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #18

Bullseye Technologies, Inc. *•* Bullseye Support
Here is the web site for more info
Old 12-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #19

I purchased the Bullseye Electric Leveling System for 19" - 6,000 lbs 11906-S from
Dennis Haddix
MakariosRV.com
2001 S. Memorial Dr.
Suite D
New Castle, IN 47362
(765) 575-8496 Office
(765) 575-8497 Fax
(765) 524-6716 Mobile
RV Parts | RV Supplies | RV Awnings | Motorhome Parts | RV Appliances

Quick shipping and all my questions were answered. I would buy from them again.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:55 AM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I also was leaning towards the Bulleyes system, but then I had to go make sure I had at least 23" of clearance and with a Class C clearance is not a priority. I would have used the fold down jacks with Bulleyes(approximately $400.00 more, although it would have been automatic). I ended up ordering the remote system from bigfoot. That Bigfoot system still has the central hyrdaulic pump and is not automatic. I was not comfortable ordering a system that does not have a straight ram on it, otherwise I would have for sure ordered the Bulleye system because of ease of maintance, it was automatic, and only $50.00 difference betweent he 2 systems. I was really bummed out when I went to look. Thanks for your help.
Old 12-23-2015, 12:55 PM   #21

I know this post is several years old. I just bought the bulls eye system for my Thor Class A F53 chassis. Looks like a fairly straight forward and clean install and looks like I will be getting a angle drill.

Any issues to date? And you probably don't want to know that I got it for $1900 shipped (end of year blow out).
Old 10-17-2016, 11:06 AM   #22

Be very careful

We have had dealings with Bullseye Leveling and I warn you to be very careful about paying for repair parts up front. I have already replaced TWO bad circuit boards, so they redesigned them with a protective fuse. I paid for a replacement board and received it, but he never did provide the wiring adapter to tie it to the existing older system, then after promise after promise to send it, he never did send it and now doesn't answer the phone or return messages. If he COULDN'T get the adapter, then he should tell me that and let me return the board for a refund. Dodging the calls says he plans on keeping my money and NOT providing the adapter. Bad deal.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:31 PM   #23

Yes, I had a problem with the old style board. I think they had a problem in general and where unable to get the new boards fast enough.

The adaptor should have came with the new style board.

I had a long talk with them about how long it took to resolve the board issue, not that it did any good.

I saw another type of electric jack, it can be over extended and it's kinda scary to fix.

I have a 100 amp breaker on the power supply side, it's tripped a couple of times usually if I'm on a really unlevel spot and the system is over tasking.

I think the key is to first extend manually, then when they are done hit the auto button. That seems to work the best.

But I agree, the box is the weakness. Still, as an add on, for the money they are great.