Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-04-2008, 05:29 AM   #15

Winnebago Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by historyljc:
Offshore,

You don't have to have the warranty work done where you bought the rig. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And Lazy Days is a zoo in the winter. They aren't near as busy from now until Nov. as they are Nov-Mar.

I haven't been back to my selling dealer since I picked up the motorhome. I've had warranty work done in GA and FL. I bought from the selling dealer because of price only. With class A sales down dealers can't be picky about doing warranty work.

Tom N is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-04-2008, 07:38 AM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by offshore:
I was told that I could stay in my coach while its in a service bay. Has anyone had any experience with this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't know if you are aware of it, but when we stayed overnoght in their service bay there was water, 50A electric and sewer for our use.

Ding-a-ling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:57 PM   #17

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Here we are at LD parking lot waiting for service to open in the morning. There is a Fleetwood dealer about 10 miles from my home...but I wouldn't bring my little red wagon to them. Glad to hear about Carpenter's Campers in Pensacola, it sure is closer.
offshore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:02 PM   #18

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Offshore,

For future reference.

Carpenter's Campers
Phone: 850-477-6630
Fax 850-477-2803
Service 850-477-6666 x19
Email rvservice@carpenterscampers.com
URL http://www.carpenterscampers.com/
Address 8450 Pensacola Blvd.
Pensacola FL 32534
Service Advisor: Dave Ward
Service Manager: JB
Parts Dept.: Larry Ottendorf

Florida I-10 exit 10. About 1 mile north on US 29 on the right at Detroit Blvd.

I always stay with my coach except 1 night last year when it was in for the annual maintenance.
Excellent coffee and popcorn in the main building. A great bunch of folks.

Holler when you come back through and we'll put on the feed bag. Send me a PM for my phone number.
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:09 AM   #19
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
offshore....
Are you still at Lazy Days?
How did things go?

MM
MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:55 PM   #20

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
OK here we go!!! We stayed at LD's till Saturday morning. Everything was corrected except for the Fleetwood recall on our unit, the part hadn't come in yet. Jeff was our service person and Michael was our technician. Both of them were very helpful. Now we left the coach every morning about 7:30. We went to Bush Gardens where I got terribly sick on one of the roller coaster. Also went to the water park. Well we are in Alabama now and will be back home tomorrow. Jim, thanks for the information, sorry we didn't get to stop by and visit, thanks for the invite. Well I posted a question on the Workhorse forum concerning my emergency flashers. Over all our trip to LD was considered successful.
Lloyd & Cheryl
Old 05-28-2008, 07:46 AM   #21

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
We left Lazydays on 5-10-08,all went well as can be expexcdted. We stayed in the service bays at night, Got oput of the MH at 7 AM and got back in the evening at 5PM. We isited Bush Gardens and St, Pettersburg. All the work was completed except the recall on the slides. The part haden't come in yet. I sent them the information on the recall thinking the part would be ordered for us. All in all we had a good trip and enjoyed the pool at rally park. My DW figured the cost for gas to go and come was $1100.00. The highest price gas was #3.89. Total milage was about 1380, give or take a few.