I would recommend:
1. Use a 15w-40 regular oil such as Shell Rotella and change yearly.
2. Change oil/air/fuel filters.
3. Run one of the following fuel conditioner/cleaners now per the ratio indicated on each respective product and every 6 months thereafter.
4. Don't let Camping World touch anything you own iffen you want it to continue working satifactorily.
Do the work yourself or find another shop.
5. Use the generator perferably 100+ hrs yearly and you will have less problems with it; ie, run it and use the rv roof air as primary when hot and the dash air secondary when travelling. Non-use is not a good thing.
Chevron Techron Concentrate Plus Fuel System Cleaner, 20 oz, 6-pack: Automotive : Walmart.com
(One of the best fuel conditioners/cleaners on the market. Used in Chevron Gas and Valero gas)
Sea Foam | Motor Treatment | General Content - Motor Treatment