Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-02-2013, 05:23 PM   #1

Need module for Atwood Levelers

I have a 2006 Fleetwood expedition. I am in need of a control module (I guess that's what it's called) model # 66274. Atwood no longer makes this model. If anyone has one or has any idea where I could get one I'd really appreciate your help.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-02-2013, 06:32 PM   #2

Another member recommended , this company as a rebuilder of obsolete electronic components.

www.dsf-technologies.com

I'll double check the link .
I have not dealt with this company but the member I got the link from was happy.
Sorry wrong link, that is a supplier of Throttle positioning sensors. I'll track down the link to the Seattle company and repost
Went back through 4 months of post and can't find the link I'm sure it wasn't that long ago ,memory fails me quite often. I'll keep looking but maybe later in week end before I get back again.

Old 08-03-2013, 12:09 AM   #3

Thanks Skip. I really appreciate any help. Going to Disney World in September, would really like to get this fixed before then. Thanks again
Old 08-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #4

A quick request. Could you explain where that control module is located on your Expedition? I have a related coach and need to find it. Any chance of a Picture?
firedoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 08:29 AM   #5

I don't know where it is but I'm going to pick mine up today after its serviced and I will ask the technician and get back to you. If possible will get a pic.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:24 PM   #6

Firedoc. I went there today but totally forgot to ask him but I will be back there next week and I will do my best to remember to ask. Sorry.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:59 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinch View Post
Firedoc. I went there today but totally forgot to ask him but I will be back there next week and I will do my best to remember to ask. Sorry.
Appreciate the effort and thought. If you get any information it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #8

Terry,
My control module is located in the bin where my inverter is. It's in the back on the platform the inverter is on. Send me your email address and I can send pics.

Alan
Old 08-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #9

Bob 2006 Bounder 38S Freightliner. My controller was mounted Left side of the inverter. The board is about 4"x 8" Part IDS INC 10372K. 1 of 4 relays was toast.
relay # is: NEC/EN2-B1N1S 5J2 305. I took the board to electronic control shop. they said they could swap the relay if I could find a used board on line. Today I got a call from the RV Shop, Atwood has a new system available. IF Atwood comes through, with the complete new working system I will try to get back to you & send my used board for parts. As of 8/27/13 there were 19 new relays in the U.S. google P/N
Old 08-28-2013, 11:08 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinch View Post
Terry,
My control module is located in the bin where my inverter is. It's in the back on the platform the inverter is on. Send me your email address and I can send pics.

Alan
Alan,
I found it right where you said. Even better I found a connector detached. Reattached it and everything is working as it should.
Thanks for the help.

Terry
Old 08-29-2013, 11:40 AM   #11

Terry, so glad I could help.
Alan
Old 08-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #12

Bob,
You said that Atwood had a new system available. Does that mean a totally new system, legs and all. I would just like to find a controller, don't really want to replace everything.

Thanks
Alan
Old 08-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #13

Contact Atwood

I am attempting to sell the coach which makes this the perfect time for the system to fail. I will need to work with the shop doing the work and, prospective buyer on the cost but, what will be will be!

In fairness, did get a response from Atwood, Customer Service, Try Atwood Mobile.com.

Fleetwood Suggested Power Gear

Beyond that, My Mom thought me "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it"