Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 05-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
Nexus RV - promises fulfilled

I've posted previously about my buying experience at Nexus RV in Elkhart. I was happy with the custom tailored approach to the 'factory direct' concept that they are built around. We made several choices that were specific to our needs and desires when we ordered our 31' Phantom with single slide. I kept wondering if they would get it all right in then end. My concerns were minimized when our salesman Loren kept e-mail me pictures of our coach as it was going thru the build. I am happy to report that when we flew into Indiana (at Nexus' expense as part of their 'fly & drive' program), we found the coach had been outfitted exactly as planned. We stayed in Elkhart for a few days to check things out before heading back to Tennessee. Only found one problem that needed attention - a faulty propane tank valve would take a tank fill. Rather that replace the valve, Nexus replaced the whole tank with a newer model tank. We did spend a day finding a mattress that was friendlier to the wife's bad back -- even then Rhonda at Nexus worked tirelessly to find options for us, obtained the new mattress and installed it without any questions.

We have had the Phantom out several times in the last six weeks and I can say that Nexus delivers on their promise of quality. Everything runs perfectly, and the fit and finish of the installations is flawless.

As a first time RV'er, I appreciate the fact that Steve Tobias (customer service) took all the time I needed to explain everything more than once on our arrival day. More importantly, when I've had some confusion on how some things work in the last few weeks, all I've had to do is call Steve's cell phone & I've got the answer in minutes. Talk about great customer support.

The entire experience has been positive from beginning to end. Claude Donati & Dave Middleton are truly quality people to deal with -- and nice guys as well.

Bob Mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #2

Curious to your experience with fuel economy????

2008 Sprinter chassis with
2010 Four Winds House class C
Pulling a 6x12 enclosed trailer
Showkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:19 AM   #3
It is great to hear there is at least 1 company in the RV industry with good CS and a quality product for under $1M. Good Luck with it.
az99 is offline   Reply With Quote