Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #1

Gulf Streamers Club
Question No power to multiple devices

We have lost power to the dash A/C, side mirrors, defroster fan and lever control panel. We have checked every fuse we can find. Need to trace the wiring... does anyone have a wiring diagram for 2008 Gulfstream Bounty Hunter?

What do all these have in common, if anything?

Thanks!
Bounty Huntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-04-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Hi and welcome to the forum!

From your title I was ready to jump to the tripped GFI suggestion but these sound like 12v items so hopefully one of our experts will be along soon to chime in.

Good luck...

Rick

2007 Itasca Ellipse 40FD
RickO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:31 PM   #3

Ford Super Duty Owner
I never worked on a bounty hunter, but when I worked Gulfstreams ( tourmaster friendship etc.) they had a small fuse panel under the hood that controlled these functions.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:04 AM   #4

Gulf Streamers Club
Power issues continue

We have checked fuses under the dash, driver side, under the hood and in the side compartment. Are there any others?

Could we have a problem with the ignition switch signalling these components?

Thanks so much!
Bounty Huntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:09 PM   #5

Power problem

Hi there,

Did you ever resolve this issue? I just bought a used Bounty Hunter, and have the same problem, although it is intermittent for me.

The dash A/C, power mirrors, defrost fan, fog lights, and leveling jacks intermittently don't have any power - and then suddenly they'll all begin working with full power.

Any ideas?
Travis
travplum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
sounds like a possible bad or corroded 12v connection, probally at the fuse panel as all items are affected, or a bad ground. But not being familiar with the unit, I cant tell you where to start. I'm sure someone here will come up with a solution or more detailed answer.
Fatfendr38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #7

Freightliner Owners Club
Do you have a Intelitec Battery Control Center? 14x14 black box. Most MH have something similar to this.
gatorcq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #8

I believe I found the problem. The battery isolator switch wasn't transferring power properly. It looks like a solenoid, and a power cable from a fuse block hooks to it, and when energized, it allows power supply to transfer from a 12v supply line transfer through the battery switch to the output, which powers all the systems I mentioned before - dash a/c, foglights, defrost fan, power mirrors, power step switch - and a few others.

I've replaced the battery switch with one from Camping World for about $33, and so far it's working great.

Thanks for the responses!
travplum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power