Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-09-2008, 10:58 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
I went out to the MH this morning to pack some groceries in the frig and it was not on. The code on the display is "Sr" which according to the manual is: This is a fault within the refrigerator contorls--not owner serviceable.
This is a 120X-IMXX model--12.0 cu ft--4 door w/icemaker.
Has anyone had this code before and know what is REALLY means?

I tried 2 service places so far and they are swamped and can't get to it this week and of COURSE we are leaving next Sunday for the Monaco Rally!

I am going to call Robt Crist as I recall Gone Fishing had alot of luck there. Unfortunately their service center closed at noon so I missed them to set an appt.

Sigh. I need my frig for the 5 days!

Thoughts GREATLY appreciated as Jeffrey is fairly handy.

mom2mastiffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-09-2008, 10:58 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
I went out to the MH this morning to pack some groceries in the frig and it was not on. The code on the display is "Sr" which according to the manual is: This is a fault within the refrigerator contorls--not owner serviceable.
This is a 120X-IMXX model--12.0 cu ft--4 door w/icemaker.
Has anyone had this code before and know what is REALLY means?

I tried 2 service places so far and they are swamped and can't get to it this week and of COURSE we are leaving next Sunday for the Monaco Rally!

I am going to call Robt Crist as I recall Gone Fishing had alot of luck there. Unfortunately their service center closed at noon so I missed them to set an appt.

Sigh. I need my frig for the 5 days!

Thoughts GREATLY appreciated as Jeffrey is fairly handy.

Old 02-09-2008, 11:12 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Karen... I have completely moved the post to here. RV Wizard.. are you around... anyone have an answer for one of "my Monaco Kids"?

Mama
MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:24 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
In the archives it was suggested we tap on the power board, unattach and re-attach the connections and try it. Well it worked--at least for now
Jeffrey also vacuumed out the compartment and cleaned the connections.
We are going to call Monaco Monday and see if a power board is something they might have onhand at the Rally or do we need to order one. I don't want this happening when I have a FULL frig/freezer--bad enough it had food in it and I lost it all--do NOT want to do that AGAIN IF we have one Jeffrey thinks he can install it IF the need arises...........
Thanks MM for all your moral support and assistance!
Karen
Old 02-09-2008, 12:35 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Gotta love that "Find" button up above...huh, Karen! Glad it worked for you (both the "Find" button and the suggestion!)

MM
MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #6
Community Moderator

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Here is a LINK that maybe of help if you have further problems. You may have reset the board when you pulled it because you have 12v feading it even when its idle.

RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote