Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb matlock View Post
Would you please tell me where you purchased and the $ cost? Thanks

Sure I bought two of them (NEW)from Colaw RV Parts and Salvage. I went directly to them to buy, but they have them on E-bay @ AOM7694MC Voyager 7" Color Monitor Backup Motorhome | eBay

Mine were Model # AOM7694, 4 Camera color system. I paid $225.00 each and they work great.

C&SL is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-05-2013, 12:26 PM   #16

Workhorse Chassis Owner
On my Voyager backup system there are two 12 volt leads going to the unit. One is a constant 12 that is used as a keep alive for the memory to preserve the settings.
The other is from the RUN terminal on the ignition switch. It will only be there when the ignition on on. You need to see if that is present.

If not there are often several items on one fuse for the wire coming from the RUN terminal. Examples are the signal wire to the steps and the AUX Start solenoid that connects the engine battery to the house batteries so the alternator can charge the house batteries when the engine is running.
That means the fuse may not be labeled as being for the backup monitor.

Old 04-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #17

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Okay, I probably screwed up, but it sure wouldn't be the first. I bought a new Voyager Heavy-Duty 5.6" color system; AOS562HD. Supposed to get it tomorrow via UPS, from RVCam at Baton Rouge, La. Hope it works out. Thanks to all of you guys who helped me make my decision.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:36 PM   #18

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Received the Voyager backup system and with a lot of help got it installed. Turns out the problem with the original system was a bad wire from power source to monitor. Replaced the bad wire and the old camera and monitor worked just fine. Decided to keep the new color upgrade and gave my old system to my son for his MH. He has worked so hard helping me to get our MH out of 'moth ball' syndrome. Appreciate all of you guys for your assistance.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #19
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Yea. Good for you Herb. Thanks for the update.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Clifftall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:08 PM   #20

Ford Super Duty Owner
Jayco Owners Club
Clay L, Where would I be likely to find the fuse from the RUN terminal on a Ford E350 ? My Voyager monitor quit working also. I checked the plug in back of the monitor and only one terminal was hot.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:03 AM   #21
Community Moderator

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCruiserNY View Post
Clay L, Where would I be likely to find the fuse from the RUN terminal on a Ford E350 ? My Voyager monitor quit working also. I checked the plug in back of the monitor and only one terminal was hot.
under the dash there is a fuse block. The coach builder may have just used any ignition hot circuit to add the monitor wiring to. If need be run a new circuit to the monitor wiring. Good luck and keep us posted.
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #22

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCruiserNY View Post
What RV Wizard said.