Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Questions for 2014 Phaeton, 40QBH

Can anyone tell me what the filter #'s are for the 2014 Phaeton ISL 380 cummin engine takes? I just thought someone might know of hand without me having to go a long distance to find out. Mine have undercoating on them and the coach is not with me right now. I need both of them please.
Another question I have is how the mini signal amplifier works on the 2014 Phaeton with the round local antenna. Some times I get the channels I want and sometime I don't but I think there is some way to change that on the amplifier.
Another question is on the same unit, which one of the thermostats works which one of the air conditioners? There are three of them. I think the one by itself is the front, then there are two of them one on top of the other. I think the top one is the middle but not sure. Can someone help me?
Thanks,
Bill
Bill2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-22-2013, 01:21 PM   #2

May want to go over to the....tiffinrvnetwork.com for great Tiffin info.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:35 PM   #3

Check your books. All filters are listed there as well as a TON of info you need to know.
Pigman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:08 PM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigman1 View Post
Check your books. All filters are listed there as well as a TON of info you need to know.
I'll do that when I get to the RV. I just asked because some know that info right off of the top of their head. If you don't want to answer or don't know why do you tell me to look in my book? I said in the post that it was not with me at the time.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:00 PM   #5

Fleetwood Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Pigman1 was offering a perfectly logical answer to your question. You said your RV was not with you...didn't mention the books...I take my manuals home with me.

If it is a 2014 and 380 HP, are you sure it's an ISL and not an ISC? My ISL is an 09 with 400 HP, and the newer ISLs in American Coach are 425/450 HP...maybe Tiffin runs lower HP??
Cat320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:51 AM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat320 View Post
Pigman1 was offering a perfectly logical answer to your question. You said your RV was not with you...didn't mention the books...I take my manuals home with me. If it is a 2014 and 380 HP, are you sure it's an ISL and not an ISC? My ISL is an 09 with 400 HP, and the newer ISLs in American Coach are 425/450 HP...maybe Tiffin runs lower HP??
I checked with cummins and the 380 is ISL