Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-21-2013, 07:58 AM   #1

remove front tv

I have a 2009 bounder, I need to get to the wires on the monitor, it flickers and I think maybe a loose connection... how do I remove the tv to get to the wires behind the tv... I can not find the screws to remove the oak trim around the tv or screws inside the cabinets on each side of the tv ... thanks for any help Ray Price email prince4815@att.net thank you so much
58sapkaris79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-21-2013, 08:40 AM   #2

If you open the A/V doors on each side of the TV look in the left and right corners of those small cabinets, they may be hidden there?
johnnysnok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #3
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Are you sure the molding around the front doesn't have screws hidden behind little round wooden plugs? That's the way mine was when I replaced it.
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #4

I got the monitor off, there was 4 screws above where the monitor screwed in and the two fans screwed in... I took that board down... now unscred the fans... and monitor.. I see how to take the tv out, but the monitor is a mobilevision and it flickers on and off, doesn't stay on long enough to even use remote to change settings, so thought there was a short, and I used a voltage meter and everything is fine down to the monitor... when the monitor comes on, it is normal sleep, any suggestions, but it won't stay on long enough to change any settings it goes off and on... any suggestions?
Old 08-26-2013, 03:41 PM   #5

Sounds like a dead puppy. Time to replace the monitor?
Fl_Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #6

I ordered a new one yesterday, I feel the same way, thanks so much for your advice. Ray Price, prince 4815@att.net