Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 05-29-2016, 09:56 PM   #1
Monaco Owners Club
RV One Superstores

Has anybody had any experience dealing with these guys?

Jim & Kate
2016 Creekside 23RKS, 2014 Ram 1500 Eco Diesel
1995 Monaco Dynasty 36', 2005 Honda Pilot
Canada, eh?
Papa_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-30-2016, 06:45 AM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
In Florida, they are called Tampa RV and Orlando RV. You can search for these names and have success.

Revolution LE 38X C9 Cat
2011 Scion TC toad
1985 KLR 600 as a backup...
krivanj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:43 AM   #3
This winter I called them (Orlando RV) to arrange a test drive on an Anthem and a Cornerstone. The sales girl was hesitant but after 3 phone conversations, she had approval. We went the next day and she told me then, they didn't like to do test drives unless you were just two or three weeks from ordering (which we were not). The cost of the fuel and detailing where her reasons.
I told her; it would have been better to have told me over the phone, her excuses were weak and that Lazy Days would not have any problem with the test drives.
Later, I called Mike Nasco at Lazy Days, a professional salesman and an RVer and had long test drives on each coach.
Jeanie, Ed & Slade the GSD
Cape Cod, MA
2011 Jounrey 40L & Sierra Crew
Cousin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:29 AM   #4
Nor'easters Club
I purchased my first coach from Orlando RV this past February, my fifth diesel. Outstanding salesperson,PDI, and my first service appointment in April was started /completed earlier than promised. I also was encouraged to visit their Albany NY location for an issue,which I did, same positive experience . A real plus to have a dealer in the northeast that has the capability to service our coach.
2016 Entegra Anthem 44B
08 Jeep Wrangler,14 Buick Enclave
Bailey our Boston Terrier
ditto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:29 PM   #5
We purchased from their Buffalo RV Store and the experience was fine. No issues, good pricing, and no problems. I would buy from them again.
2011 Berkshire 390bh
wnytaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:29 PM   #6
Nor'easters Club
Forest River Owners Club
Bought our coach from RVOne Albany last year. Best price with all the options I wanted. Cant speak to their service dept too far (2 1/2 hours) for us too use.Nothing wrong with rig anyways that I couldnt fix. Very nice saleslady let me test drive several units and almost had us buying a Jayco but ended up ordering a FR

n-e-d is offline   Reply With Quote