Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-27-2016, 07:28 AM   #1

RV remodel Phoenix area anyone??

Looking to put down new tile floor and new "L" shaped couch and recliner. Maybe some cabinet work on our 07 Beaver Marquis. Anyone have reputable company to do this in the Phoenix area? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Safe travels all
FLYING BUTCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-27-2016, 07:44 AM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Butch...
We had some work done at RV Renovators in Mesa. We had them switch our genset and propane tank around and we were very pleased with their work. They do remodels, updates and what have you. Give them a shout and talk to them about what you want to have done. I would highly recommend them.
Old 03-28-2016, 07:04 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don and Dale View Post
We had some work done at RV Renovators in Mesa.
I have recommended them for quite some time based on experience of friends. Recently one of them had a very bad experience there which makes me reluctant to recommend them.
Old 03-28-2016, 08:18 AM   #4

Two years ago I had RV Renovators repair a cabinet that was damaged in a burglary. They did excellent work.
AKJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:27 AM   #5

I just stopped at RV Renovators last Friday to get a quote on some very minor fiberglass damage and paint scratches on the rear corner of my coach. The fiberglass damage was from the previous owner but I had just made the scratches putting it in storage.

The owner, Bob if I recall correctly, asked why I wasn't going through insurance. When I told him the fiberglass damage wasn't my doing he recommended that I tell the insurance company it all happened at the same time because it was about $5k in damage.

Prior to getting the quote from RV Renovators, I went to Tempe Fiberglass where they quoted me $1100 to get it ready for paint (they didn't do paint there). They had their fiberglass repair guy crawl under the coach so I feel good about the quote.

Also, while I was getting the quote from RV Renovators I asked them what they charge to replace carpet with a laminate. I was told to measure the length of the floor that I wanted replaced and then multiple that by $175/foot. In my coach that came to $3500 just for the labor.

They might do great work but based on their integrity and prices, I will not be doing any business with them.

There are people on these forums that do flooring installs. I think you would be better off with one of them.
CodeMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
remodel