Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-02-2019, 04:05 PM   #1

SeaLand technology 3010 toilet problem

I have a 3010 SeaLand technology toilet, it closed on a small amount of toilet paper and now it will not do anything. I have pressed the reset and removed the fuse with no luck. It’s hard for me to believe that a small amount of tp messed up something. Any ideas or trouble shooting would be appreciated. Tia
Cclark746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-02-2019, 04:33 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Forest River Owners Club
SeaLand technology 3010 toilet problem

I don’t think it’s the toilet paper. The 3010 “magnum opus” is no longer made and electronic parts the circuit board are no longer made. The circuit board can failThere are switches on the board to reset and adjust bowl water level . Check to make sure all wires are connected Last resort On the left side as your looking at the bowl there is a manual operation hole .. a large screwdriver in the slot back in that hole can turn and move the ball manually

http://www.manualsdir.com/manuals/71...s-toilets.html

Mine has been acting up time to replace .. new similar models are 600 $
Old 12-02-2019, 04:42 PM   #3

Thanks. The replacement is the 4310 I couldn’t find it for under 1300$. What would you recommend replacing it with? I tried the switches, but I’ll check the connections tonight. Just seems like a coincidence it quit working when the toilet paper was closed in it, but I guess it’s a possibility lol.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:35 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Send a message via ICQ to Ivylog
Depending on the year you may not have a hole in the side to manually open it. Before throwing in the towel, I would try helping the ball to open as it well may be the paper.
Ivylog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 06:03 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Forest River Owners Club
Thetford aria classic II push button electric flush straight drop .. less than 600$
I would look at that before I spent the 1300+ for the sealand. Or maybe The dometic concerto I believe it’s a manual lever flush that “looks” similar is only about 550
I have had to replace seals about annually in the sealand magnum opus and constant electric glitches. I’m spending no more on it.
Old 12-02-2019, 06:25 PM   #6

Yeap no hole lol!
Old 12-02-2019, 06:31 PM   #7

Camping world has 20% off I can get the SeaLand concerto for 450$. I’m guessing there shouldn’t be any issues with installation? Thanks again

Tags
problem, seal, toilet