Stinkbugs hiding behind fridge by hundreds.
Hiding places count. We worked hard to vacume and clean our MH last Nov. Took a Christmas week trip and saw very few bugs, maybe 10-20.
Turns out they were hibernating. We brough home this weekend for spring cleaning.
This is incredible:
1. Picked up about 100 dead ones when we picked it up from storage.
2. So we bombed on nite. Next morning I counted. Vacumed up 297 on the floor.
3. While cleaning found about another 50.
4. Then I found them behind the fridge in large numbers and vacumed up maybe 50 more. We decided to bomb. After 2 hours I removed the fridge outside vent (we blocked with trash bag) and OH MY - must have been 250 there. They literally fell out onto the ground.
5. So we bombed again. Two hours later maybe 100 this time.
It was a disgusting weekend but we vacumed up between 800 and 1000 of the little buggers.
Best of luck if your in this mess also.
John and Caren, Arkansas. 2006 Newmar Cypress 5th wheel. "Fractured Fairy tails"