Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-01-2007, 02:49 PM   #1

Anyone have any experience with this dealer? Located just west of Knoxville. Thanks.
BCook57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-01-2007, 02:49 PM   #2

Anyone have any experience with this dealer? Located just west of Knoxville. Thanks.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:00 AM   #3

Sorry, No experience with them, but what is your question? Are you planning to deal there, or have you already dealt and are having problems?
Old 09-04-2007, 11:52 AM   #4

I'm considering purchasing a MH from them. They have been there about 3.5 years, owned by folks who came from a Florida dealership. Employees seem to be from Buddy Gregg's dealership. Nice people so far, just wondering if anyone has any direct experience.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:52 PM   #5

Ford Super Duty Owner
I stopped and looked at what they had once when I was passing by. They were very friendly and helpfull, but did not have what I was looking for at the time.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:13 PM   #6

I was considering a MH from them also! Found them using rvtraderonline.com There sales staff was friendly and helpful. They faxed me invoices and updated me with similar inventory. I found a 06 model vs. the 05 they had at a different dealer which I eventually purchased.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:08 AM   #7

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
They are located in Crossville, Tn and since opening several years ago have really increased their inventory. We've looked at their inventory several times and would consider purchasing a new motorhome from them in the future. Unfortunately, they do not sell Tiffin products but they do sell Monaco Coach, which is a plus. The staff appears to be honest and yes, some of them are from Florida (Lazy Days) and from Buddy Gregg. Their service facility is small but its a Good Sam rated facility and it is now a authorized Workhorse service center.
CoastieSCPO is offline   Reply With Quote