Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-16-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Truck System Technologies, Inc. (TST)

This is a great company to work with. I had contacted them once before on my new TST Tire Pressure Monitoring system, and without hesitation they would send me a new sensor for the one that was acting up. I asked that they hold off as I had only installed four sensors on the TOAD and I wanted to have everything installed so they could ship once.

Well, last night my GPS system was stolen out of the TOAD, parked here at the stick house. This is not typical for this neighborhood so I suspect kids. At the same time the took the power cord for the TST Monitor. Fortunately I had taken the monitor in the house - why didn't I take the GPS in also - heck, I don't know. Complacency I guess.

Anyhow, Dan at TST sympathized with me and at no cost to me they will be shipping me a replacement power cord.

It doesn't get much better than that. They are also starting some new products, one being backup sensors for 5the wheels, coaches, cars, etc. Four sensors hard wired to the backup light system and then wireless transmit to the cab.

I look forward to doing some further business with their product line.

Thanks Dan at TST, thanks a lot.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-18-2009, 01:59 PM   #2

Wayne, I am a distributor for TST and to hear this type of unsolicited comment is great. when I was initially looking at TPMS I wanted one that I could be happy with as a user and one that I would feel comfortable representing. TST has filled the bill in both cases. It is very comforting for me to know that Dan is back there and will take care of my customers if I can't.

It is hard to explain this to a potential customer; but, when they see posts like yours it make my job a whole bunch easier.

Thanks for your insight, Ken Roberts, TST Distributor
Ken Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:38 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
I just installed a ten sensor package on my Winnie Sightseer 35J and Toad. It went on quickly and fairly painlessly. Winnebago's placement of valve stems was reasonably easy to access.

The unit will read sensors on the toad with it parked 10 feet behind the coach with the small antenna. I did not test it for longer distances. I am pleased that I did not need to find a place to mount the (supplied) larger antenna.

As soon as I programmed the unit, it gave me an alert for low pressure on one of the toad tires. At first I thought that I had a bad sensor or that the toad was too far away. I was wrong and had to add air to the tire.

I think I am really going to like this system. I lost a tire on the toad during my last trip that went unnoticed too long and did over $2000 damage to the toad. The insurance deductible would have paid for the system. Should have bought it earlier.
Herbdb is offline   Reply With Quote