Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-20-2009, 12:37 PM   #1

TST Tire Monitor 2 Year Warranty

Just got off the phone with Dan at TST and he stated that if you buy a unit by the end of April that they will give you another year's warranty at no cost, that would be a 2 year warranty.
You can check them out at Truck System Technologies, Inc.
Just thought you would like to know.
Thanks
Sonny

2007 Winnnebago Adventurer 38T
Want-a-be is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Good information. I'm in the market for a TST.

Ken - can you match that?

It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:29 PM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
I just got mine n yesterday. Do we have to do anything to get the extra year warranty? How do we know if we have it? I haven't opened the box yet so I may be premature on this post.
roboniko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:20 AM   #4

Workhorse Chassis Owner
When I bought mine I was told by Dan my receipt for payment was my warranty paper. A week later I added the extra year for $50, again a copy of my payment was my receipt.

I filed both in my motorhome file of my personal records.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:50 PM   #5

Wayne, yes, as a distributor for TST, I too am authorized to grant the second year warranty at no charge on any purchases through the end of April. To make sure that a customer gets this, I mark the receipt"Second Year Warranty At No Charge" The receipt is dated and I send a copy to TST headquarters. I hope this answers your question, Ken Roberts....
Old 04-21-2009, 07:50 PM   #6
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Ken,
I hope to do business with you. I would just as soon give my money to someone that I have communicated with and has similar interests, as to order from the company.

I'll be in touch.

Thanks.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:09 PM   #7

National RV Owners Club
Since you all are talking about warranty with TST let me tell you about my experiance with them. In Dec 2007 I was looking for a TPMS on the internet, I found this one through the Company that a lot of people including the manufacturing company had some bitter dealings with. I posted the info in another Forum and a lot of purchases were made with a lot being undelivered. I was one of the lucky ones who received a set in Jan 2008, it was the ones that you could just screw on with no tool needed. A few months later the person who had the distributorship told me he was going to send me the new theftproof ones, well the threads were too short and would cause me to lose pressure on the MH tires. I found out that the threads had been extended and requested them from the old company, he sent me the same short ones in July 2008. Then I found out that John and Dan had become the new distributors and that when they made a deal with GOBIZ they wanted to cover those of us who had purchased from the old company and still hadn't been taken care of under the warranty. In Sep 2008 I was heading to a rally in Oregon so I called John and he sent me 6 of the extended sensors from his own set. He hadn't rec'd a shipment from his Supplier. In Oct 2008 I had a sensor go bad while on the road south, called John and in three days had a replacement. This past month I had another sensor give a false reading on low pressure, after verifying that it was indeed the sensor I contacted TST to see if they would cover it since it was from them. Dan called me and said that not only would they cover it, he would send me a complete new system at no charge. I am still in awe that this Company not only sent me replacement sensors from their personal set, but covered me under warranty and then provided me a complete new set when I did not purchase my original set from them to begin with. I did buy the booster from John in Quartzsite and have not lost any of the toad sensors since installing it. Seldom do you find a Company such as Truck System Technologies in this day and age.
As a footnote; my Toad front sensor would read low after being parked for a few days when we were in Yuma, I couldn't find a leak or a nail, so I'd air it up and a few days later as I was backing the Toad up the alarm went off, I had lost some air in the same tire. I changed it out and took it to Discount who couldn't find a leak, they took it off the rim and inspected the tire, finding that it had begun to split from the inside. Evidently the tire had to be in just the right position to cause it to lose air. Way to go TPMS, may well have saved my life or serious damage or injury. As Carl Malden use to say, Don't leave home without it. In this case a TPMS.
sgtjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:20 PM   #8

sgtjoe
With service like this from TST I don't think a 2 year warranty is needed!!
Good Luck
want-a-be

2007 Winnnebago Adventurer 38T
Want-a-be is offline   Reply With Quote