Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-05-2014, 09:20 AM   #15

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse89 View Post
Stan , this stuff is simply amazing! Freedom Waterless Car Wash

X2 Good Stuff....
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-05-2014, 02:48 PM   #16

I personally would not use waterless fear of scratches . Just fill your water holding tank then use your rv's water to wash and say you got that water camping.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:49 PM   #17

Newmar Owners Club
I felt the same as you till I tryed it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Rooster View Post
I personally would not use waterless fear of scratches . Just fill your water holding tank then use your rv's water to wash and say you got that water camping.
I thought the same thing for years.....till I studied up on micro-fiber towels and this product, I watched a ton of videos, read a ton of reviews, and then made my mind up after pondering it for months to just try it. The only regreat that I have........is that I did not buy it sooner in my life
And not to worry about scratches, non so far for me Cleaning dark color's........it all has to do with the micro-fiber towels and the product, can't see the dirt on the cleaning towels, but when washed out after use........wow, the grime is down inside the fiber towels, not on the top....like cotton towels.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:03 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Rooster View Post
I got so tired of trying to locate self car washes that had a RV slot and RV parks who don't let you wash in the park. I found at Home Depot a in house plant water system that comes with a faucet adapter and a long coiled hose. Now you can buy those coiled hoses everywhere and the adapter separately. The RV Park cant tell me I can't fill my 100 gallon tank in my Bounder and leave the park and find a out of the way area and wash my own Motorhome . Then I go back to the Park and refill my tank.
TdogKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:14 PM   #19

Washing motorhome

$50 bucks and 30 minutes at the nearest Blue Beacon.

Done.

Rich & Linda
Rich-n-Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:44 AM   #20

OK, I am intrigued with the freedom wash. My primary thought is that it would actually make washing the rig much faster. I spend a ton of time drying the rig without spots that could be eliminated.

How much of this product would I need for a single wash of my 40' class A, on average?

Chris
akeyzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:37 PM   #21

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by akeyzoo View Post
OK, I am intrigued with the freedom wash. My primary thought is that it would actually make washing the rig much faster. I spend a ton of time drying the rig without spots that could be eliminated.

How much of this product would I need for a single wash of my 40' class A, on average?

Chris
Hi Chris, I use about 3/4 of a 32 oz. bottle to do my entire Coach. I sure like it, as no water, no water spots, washing time then drying time, and it looks like you just waxed it when done, and then toss the 2 micro-fiber towels in the washer.........done.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:44 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by akeyzoo View Post

Chris

Look up Watersticks.com for their Deionizer, I bought one about 5 years ago and I'm pleased with the results. It's not 100% Spot-free sometimes because of harder water etc but it's really close.
TdogKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:50 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich-n-Linda View Post

Done.

Rich & Linda
None in Washington State. Not done.
Dan_public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:55 PM   #24

Washing motorhome

A few minutes of light dew, a wafting breeze ladden with dust, a 12 second spritz of a shower.....and it is water marked, dusted, and soooooo terribly imperfect.

Some folks need to get over it. Rigs ger dirty real easy and only look perfect for moments.

I pay to have mine done. Cheap in AZ. REAL cheap in Yuma. Good job by Blue Beacon anywhere.

I dont see my rig when away from it during the day. Perhaps my neighbors lament over it.

If you clean too much, you explore too little.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:45 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich-n-Linda View Post

Done.

Rich & Linda
$50? Their website has a different price. $35 for over 30' MH.RV/Motorcoach Wash Prices
I saw the 2011 website date and emailed for current pricing. The reply stated those are current prices, which haven't changed since 2011.

Melody Hardman (MelodyH@bluebeacon.com)
Add to contacts
5/05/14
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To: 'Ray Fowler'
MelodyH@bluebeacon.com

Yes Ray, the prices are the same. There has not been a change since that time.

Thanks for asking.

Melody Hardman

Sales Support Manager

Blue Beacon Truck Washes

melody@bluebeacon.com
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 04:48 AM   #26

Washing motorhome

Blue Beacon.
42 ft MH and a Wrangler.
Wash and Rain-X spray wax is $64.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1399546110.596831.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	659.7 KB
ID:	62366
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:27 PM   #27

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Just used Blue Beacon for the first time last Sunday. Total price with tax was $63. This included wash, underbody flush, RainX treatment, brightener on aluminum wheels and tire dressing.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:59 PM   #28

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I use the Blue Beacon near I10 in LA when passing though that way. North of Bakersfield on I5 at the Lost Hills exit there is a truck wash next to the Lost Hills RV CG, behind the Pilot. Both do good jobs.
Previously a 2002 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37A and a 1995 Safari Trek 2830.
vsheetz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
motorhome