Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-05-2017, 04:11 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by u04601 View Post
First time we went to use the DVD player to put a DVD in for the grandkids, a XXX video started to play!!!
Score!!!!
iamblum is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-05-2017, 04:21 PM   #30

Ford Super Duty Owner
in a brand new unit opened a panal and found a nice drill must of got left there at lunch time and got covered up
Old 08-10-2017, 07:06 AM   #31

Tiffin Owners Club
On the other hand,,,,,,
In my previous coach, traded almost two years ago, there was a mousetrap (and presumably a mouse) somewhere in the coach that I could not find. I never smelled it either for appx a year after setting a trap. I came back the next day and the trap was gone!! If the new owners found it, Sorry!

2016 Allegro Bus 40AP
nctox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:59 AM   #32

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Cleaned the inside of my engines air cleaner. Inside was a dirty cleanex. Had to be done at factory, intake has screen over it.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:12 AM   #33

Ford Super Duty Owner
Checking under the mattress of the motorhome for critters and damage. Found a crisp $100.00 bill. It was folded in half. Chuckled and picked it up. I had seen this ruse before. It had to be a church tract. Opened it and LO and BEHOLD, it was a real bill.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:54 AM   #34

Found a black bowl with straining colander and lid. I guess it was left over from one of the RV shows where our coach had been previously shown.

On a side note, when we traded our old coach, during the unloading and moving to our new coach, we forgot the stuff stored under the bed. Our old coach sold from the dealer's in less than 3 weeks. I often wonder if the new owners were surprised to find 2 fans, 2 small space heaters, and 2 dog beds under the master bed.
Blondiega1 is offline   Reply With Quote