JOB COMPLEATED. After removing the spine from both corners of my crank out window I wrapped a windex wipe around a piece of plumbers tape and wiped out the water marks left between the two panes. That part was a little tricky because I kept losing the wipe and would have to hook it and pull it back out. I then blew some argon gas from my MIG welder between the two panes and filled the gaps that I made with some small pieces of plastic tubing. I then used black silicon to seal around the perimiter. Very easy
NOTE; I am not responsible for typos, poor grammer or misspelled word !
04 Itasca, Meridian 34H, 330 Cat/2003 CR V Toad
1933 Ford 3 Window,as seen in Bye Bye Birdie
Pvt. E1 Retired, Shadow Hills,Ca.