2012 Town & Country 4 wheels down
I want to pull a 2012 T&C 4 down and need to ask some question. I have ordered a remco lp1 kit, blue ox base plate, the blue ox 4 diodes for lights, 7 to 6 6' coiled cable. I have yet to order the tow bars. I am going to go with US gear brake system.
Now for the questions.
1. US gear has me wiring the batteries to the coach to the toad together. Is there enough current to operate the vacume pump, the lube pump, and whatever else needs to be on during the car being towed?
2. I need the key on to go to netural for the tow. Do I need to pull a fuse to keep the power drain down and the odometer from racking up miles?
3. Do I tie the steering wheel straight with bungies?
4. I know everyone says that towning a T&C can't be done even with the Remco pump. Has anybody had sucess pulling a T&C?
5. Any hints or help or recomendations on towing the T&C
2004 Gulfstream Sunvoyager Atrium