Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Toads and Motorhome Related Towing
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-14-2014, 12:32 PM   #1

Anybody use an RVi2 aux braking system?

This looks like a great little portable aux brake, better than brakebuddy. Anybody have any first hand knowledge on it?

RVibrake2 System from the founders of Brake Buddy - In stock today | RVLED Bulbs

Thanks.
MikeLeonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-14-2014, 12:46 PM   #2
Community Administrator

Here's a link to some previous threads which may assist.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Rvi2...earch=irv2.com

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:12 PM   #3

I have an RVi2. Great little unit. Works flawlessly. Outstanding customer support and service. Broke antennae connector. Called company, got an owner. He emailed me a overnight shipping label. Had the unit back within a week.
bearaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 05:54 AM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Many Many Many previous posts on this unit. We have one and have no regrets and no intention of changing. I'd buy it again if I had a need. It has worked great for us. Good luck with your decision.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:00 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
I have had mine for 2 years. Great unit and great customer service.
Old 01-16-2014, 12:40 PM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
+4 on the RVi. I've had an original RVi for a couple of years. The newer RVi2 includes TPMS functions. My RVi has worked great, great people & customer service, no problems in use, easy in easy out. Would buy one again, without question.
2004 Element
JFXG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:15 PM   #7

Love this system! Not only does it give me tire pressure for the toad, it give me visual indication of the braking activity on the toad.
Stanmawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:35 PM   #8

Have one, very happy with the unit. I did have a problem, called the factory, they sent a replacement over night to the campground I was staying in.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:47 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
rvi brake

I have the first model out, RVI .Had some trouble with the short antenna. I called the co. and they sent out a long range at no charge.It works great,except it will loose communication with the up front monitor once in a while going through a toll booth or other air wave interuption. It always came back on quickly, so no problem. They have the newer model out now RVI2 with some upgrades. For customer who have the old model, they will trade for your old and send a new one (RVI2) for $100, which gives you another 3 year warranty.I broke the back on my old monitor , so instead of trying to replace it , I went for the new one.The even sent me a ups shipping label to send in my old unit. They are great people that will bend over backwards to help you.I would buy one again if needed.
jarea is offline   Reply With Quote